Delores pt.2 (ST)

WC: 696

Your ages in this imagine: 16 

Requested: yes by red_is_gay15 sorry it took me a while to write this but I hope you like it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n I didn't know you were coming" Lila said "sorry I just needed to see what this shit is all about" I said and she immediately knew what I meant "good luck" she patted my back and left.

I got in the kitchen and saw Sloan and Luther  "hey guys do you know where are the new couples" I said sarcastically "ha ha very funny" Diego said coming into the kitchen.

"This is your fault" he said looking at us "what we did nothing, right y/n" Stanley looked at me and I nodded.

"Guys five says that he and Delores are going on a date tonight at the new fancy restaurant that opened nearby" Klaus said,

"Babe look it's a family meeting, all we need is Allison and ben to complete this" I laughed "we heard our names what up" Allison and ben said coming in.

My boyfriend and I looked at each other and started laughing so hard.

"You guys are so annoying" Diego said "stop there so cute together" Sloan said "come on let's go we're too cool for them" Stanley said taking my hand and leaving the room.

when we entered the room Stanley said something that surprised me "Let's prank my uncle" he said "five?" "yes" he said "but how?" I asked and he smirked.

-time skip-

Stanley and I decided to crash five and his 'girlfriend' Delores's date by pretending we are waiters at the restaurant pull pranks on them.

We found some uniforms and wore them "how do I look" I said putting my hair into a ponytail "you look beautiful as always" he said pecking my lips, I blushed and said "come on let's go" pulling him back to the kitchen.

We took orders from people and gave them to the chef we were working as if we worked here forever.

When I saw five come in I nudged Stanley, he looked at me and smiled cheekily.

Five reserved a table in the privet VIP room and when their waiter came out we took the order from him and gave it to the chef telling him there 'special request'

When the food was done we waited to see their reaction and minutes after they were served their food we heard him screaming at the waiter "it's too salty and cold!!" five yelled.

As five was yelling at the waiter we got closer to him and Stanley glued Delores on her chair with superglue and ran away and hid behind the huge curtains.

Five got mad and after he was done yelling at the waiter and the manager of the restaurant he picked Delores but saw that her dress was glued to the chair.

He tried again but this time harder and accidentally ripped her clothes and the other part was set on fire because she was next to the candle.

Five panicked and took water from the next table only to find out its vodka which made things worse, he then went and garbed a random bottle and spilled it only to make the fire grow.

It was oil.

When they finally got the fire out Delores was...gone..dead

Everyone was shocked and five broke down holding the melted remains of his 'girlfriend'

"who did this!" he yelled and everyone spoke up "who the fuck did this!?" he yelled louder looking around.

Five spotted me and Stanley and marched up to us "did you do this" he said angrily and we couldn't speak.

We were so scared

-Stanley's pov-

"Speak!" he demanded "s-sorry" Y/n said and that was enough uncle five garbed my girlfriend and pulled her away from me.

"no uncle five let her go!!" I yelled "stan don't let me go, don't let him take me!" Y/n cried but he got the strength and pulled her away from me.

"your going to regrate what you did" was the last thing he said before disappearing with my girlfriend.....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Part 3??