Couldn't sleep (AT)

WC: 393

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan and roll over to my back, I had been up for god knows how long. Ashtray's soft snores were heard from beside me. 

I wanted to wake him up, but he was exhausted from work aka the drug business and I didn't want him to worry. 

I sat up and looked down at Ashtray, he looked so peaceful asleep.

honestly, I don't know why I can't sleep, It was just one of those nights. 

I thought of going into the living room and watching tv but Ashtray would definitely feel me not beside him.

Resting my head in my arms I got lost in thought canceling everything out, any movement and noise. 

It wasn't until I felt Ashtray's hand on my back and I finally snapped back into reality "hey.." Ashtray says in a raspy voice "Hi" "Why are you up? what time is it?" I looked around and said "it's 2:37am"

Ashtray looked up at me having me a 'are you kidding?' look

"What's going on y/n?" he asked and I shook my head "nothing" Ashtray sighed and got up and sat beside me "no I don't want you to lose sleep because of me" I whispered "go back to bed" "There's no one else I would rather lose sleep for" he whispers back. 

I smile at him and there was a moment of silence, until he breaks it "come on, what's going on" he asks softly "nothing... I just can't sleep" I whisper making eye contact to tell him my telling the truth 

"That's it are you sure?" "yes" he smiled "I know exactly how to cure your problem" he said and I smiled "and how's that?" Ashtray stood up and picked up his phone and AirPods.

He came back and gave me one while he took one, he got in Spotify and played a song from our playlist that we both made.

Ashtray pulled me into his arms and I cuddled into his chest, he pressed a kiss on my forehead, and slowly my eyes got heavier.

"Good night baby" I mumbled "good night" he whispered kissing my head making sure to cover my body with his bed sheet.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What song artist do you think Ashtray would be interested in?