Polaroids (ST)

WC: 369

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Stanley's pov-

The moments I would think she looks Beautiful I would snap a picture and save it in my scrapbook.

When I have a bad day I would go through the pictures and think of how lucky and in love I am with her.

Looking at those pictures makes me smile even if I don't want to, her smile brings butterflies to my stomach and just makes everything better.

I enjoy taking pictures of her It's one of my favorite things to do.

-Y/n's pov-

I was looking around my boyfriend's room when I saw a scrapbook in his drawer, I picked it up and started going through all of the pictures. 

I was really surprised to find some that were shouldn't be in here because if our parents find out we'll be dead but still it made me smile. 

"Babe I'm back" I heard my boyfriend say "I'm in your room" I yelled and he came in "hi" he smiled "hey" I giggled.

"what are you doing?" he asked "so I found this " I smirked a bit showing him the book of pictures " you weren't supposed to find that " he said nervously. 

"but I did and I thought it was cute" I said hugging him "you better not let anyone look at those other pictures" I said handing him the scrapbook "don't worry I won't" he said placing it back in its place.

"When did you take these and how didn't I notice you in you doing it" I asked wrapping my arms around him "that's my little secret" he said kissing me.

out of nowhere I saw a flash and turned around to see that Stanely taking a picture, I looked at him and he smirked "what" he chuckled "nothing" I smiled and he kissed me again. 

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Should I do an imagine showing you the polaroids in his scrapbook? If you said yes and have any ideas of the photos that might be in please tell me :)