Death glare (AT)

WC: 298

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Requested: no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashtray and were at the mall right now, since we didn't eat lunch we decided to ordered somthing from food court.

We found a table and sat down, while eating we talked about school, his his drug business and other stuff. After we were done with our meals we cleared away the table and went shopping.

I was walking looking at some shoes when a guy approached me, he look a few years older than me and had blonde hair and green eyes "hey sorry to bother you but I saw you walk in the store and I couldn't help but admire you beauty" 

This is going to be awkward

"My name is Nathaniel by the way" "oh thank you nathaniel but I have a boyfriend" I said "look I know your worth and I can live to all your expectations so why dont you just dump him" he said and I was surprised by his sudden words.

Ashtray came over and kissed me right in front of him "Hey babe is everything okay?" he said and looked at nathaniel. 

I could tell he was getting angry His jaw was clenching and his hand was forming a fist, Eventually after Ashtray gave him a death glare, the guy ran off and I hugged him.

"Thank you" I said and he hugged me back "of course I'll always be here for you" he kissed my head and showed me the clothes we wanted to buy.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: