Possessive (AT)

WC: 333

Your ages in this imagine: 17

Type of imagine: cute, possessive/ protective boyfriend :)

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ashtray's pov-

Y/n and I were out having lunch when I noticed that asshole Nate Jacob staring at her with eyes full of lust. 

He made my blood boil, I hate it when someone is staring at my girl especially not that abusive pervert. 

I pulled Y/n into a kiss so he'd back off, I pulled her by her neck and smashed my lips onto hers. Our mouths moved in sync and my tongue slid across her bottom lip. 

We started French kissing and I noticed that he was still staring at us.

What the fuck.

He's such a creep.

Probably just like his father.

Mhmm maybe I should break his nose as I did to his father.

No Y/n is going to get mad at me.

Maybe later.

Definitely later.

When we pulled apart, I yelled at Nate "she's mine, back off!!" and got up taking my girlfriend to my car. 

"Sorry ma I know-" "it's okay" she said surprising me, she usually gets mad when I act like that in public "really?" I said confused "yea I also noticed his stairs and was getting uncomfortable" she confessed.

"thank's for saving me" she said and I felt butterflies fill my stomach "of course, I'll always be here to save my princess" I said and she smiled leaning in.

I smiled when I felt her lips on mine, I kissed her back and was pulled her to me but she giggled pulling away "not here" she said and I pouted "why not?" "Because we're still in a public place" she said and I sighed. 

"fine, wanna go get ice cream" I asked and she nodded happily making me smile "okay put your seat belt on" I said starting the car.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: I don't know what to ask, if you want to ask me anything feel free to