Best friend (JV)

WC: 555

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Type of imagine: sad, annoying

Requested: yes ash_haley Sorry this took a long time for me to publish it, I've been really busy, sorry I hope you like it though 😅

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I'm arguing with my best friend Javon Walton.

He was flirting with a girl that used to bully me when I was younger and he knew she was my bully but yet he still flirted with her.

"it's not my fault that she's pretty" he said "Javon you know that h/n bullied me my entire childhood" I said mad "look that was a long time ago she's changed" he said and I scoffed.

"babe you okay?" I heard h/n ask coming into the room we were arguing in "babe?" I looked at Javon and he looked nervous "Y/n I-" "oh didn't you know, Javon asked me to be his girlfriend" h/n said with a smirk on.

My heart broke, I looked at Javon and he was going to say something but I spoke first "I hope she makes you happy" I said leaving the stupid party.

As soon as I reached my house and locked my bedroom door I broke down in my bed, I secretly had a crush on my best friend. I know it's stupid but how can't I.

After a while I decided to block Javon on everything and try to forget about that asshole.

-2 months later-

After Javon and h/n started publicly dating I, of course, got jealous and what better thing to do than have a glow-up.

I started taking care of myself, I cut and dyed my hair, changed my style and slowly tried to socialize with people which wasn't good at first but thanks to Dylan a boy I met he helped me find and make friends.

Dylan and I became friends quickly and soon started dating, to be honest I didn't really like Dylan in that way but I had to do it, I was still  attracted to Javon and maybe this relationship will help me end my crush on my bes-ex best friend.

-Javon's pov-

I really missed Y/n, I tried to talk to her but she ignored me every time, I couldn't text or call her because she blocked me everywhere.

Not having her by my side really made me miss and notice how special she is to me, I slowly recognized how beautiful and amazing of a person she is. Her glow-up really brought me to the reality that I'm actually attracted to my best friend.

What the fuck! I know.

Lately, I've been seeing Y/n hanging out with a boy called Dylan and I wont lie and say I wasn't getting jealous, Dylan was a friend of my twin brother there both in the baseball team. Jaden told me that Y/n and Dylan were dating but I didn't believe him.

I couldn't believe him.

I DIDN'T WANT TO believe him.

When I saw them kiss with my both eyes my heart broke, even though h/n and I were dating I didn't feel the same way I felt about Y/n.

I like h/n but I love Y/n.

I had to make things right and the first thing I had to do was break up with h/n which wasn't pretty but I did it.

Now the second step, get my best friend back.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Want a part 2?

AN: Yall should I make an imagine book for Jayla?