Bachata (ST)

WC: 765

Your ages in this imagine: 16-17

Requested: Yes red_is_gay15 and loverlypreson

------------------------------------------------------------------

While cuddling my boyfriend Stanley, I decided to watch the TikTok's on my for you page, I landed on this cute couple dancing bachata.

They looked adorable and my Latino heart couldn't resist asking my boyfriend "babe" "mhmm?" "baby can we dance" I said and he lifted his head from my chest and looked at me "dance?" "yea I found this cute video of a couple dancing bachata and now I wanna dance with you?"

"what the hell is bachata?" he said making me laugh "Stanley you're half Mexican how the fuck don't you know what bachata dancing is" "I'm half Mexican!?" he said shocked.

I laughed and got up "your crazy, now get up I'll teach you how to dance" I said "fine but show me an example first " he said and I showed him a couple of Tiktoks.

"babe that looks complicated" he said nervously scratching his neck "don't worry you'll get it" I said pecking his lips.

Stanley got up and I first taught him the basics, side to side and he knew how to do them but he was so stiff, I told him to move his hips and shoulders a bit but he had trouble with that.

After a while I got tired and decided to call his father to help "Diego!!" I yelled "what!" "come into your son's room now!"

Moments later he came "what?" he asked annoyed "you know how to dance bachata right?" I said "of course I know how to dance bachata" he said "Stanley doesn't so I need your help teaching him"

"what how bachata is so easy" he said surprised "give me a break I just found out I'm half Mexican" he said "you got the looks from me but not the brain" I chuckled at his comment and pushed my boyfriend back to his bed.

"Now watch and learn" I said playing the music, I placed my hands around Diego and he placed his on my waist and we moved to the music.

We moved our his in sync and he even gave me a solo moment where I danced to the beat, Diego pulled me in and we continued to dance but this time faster.

"Okay dad I think that's enough" Stanley said stopping the music "hey why did you do that" I said "because I don't feel comfortable seeing my girlfriend dancing with my dad this close" he said annoyed.

"babe that's bachata" I said "bachata is dirty dancing" he said and we laughed "no! of course not" his father said "well..it looked like dirty dancing, you guys were really close and touchy"

"Stan this bachata" his father said "you try" he said and Stanley got up and placed his hands on my waist "nope not there" his father said removing one of his hands and placing it on my back.

Diego started the music and I pulled Stanley closer to me, I moved my hips while he tried but it looked like he had something stuck in his pants.

Diego went to Stanley's side and tried to help him by moving his shoulders but Stanley accidentally moved their way too high hitting his father's nose.

"shit you okay?" we asked "yea continue" he groaned and we did "stan your tense calm down" I said "I don't know how to move my like you guys" he said "you gotta move feel and move with the music" I said

"yea I don't know how to do that" he said "try" I said and he did.

"baila como una abuela (he dances like a grandma)" Diego said making me laugh "hey I know that word 'abuela' it's grandma I learned it from the movie coco" he said making us laugh louder.

At first he was fine, he would step on my feet a couple of times than he accidentally twisted his foot and fell down on me "oh my god babe are you okay?" he asked "yea I think" I said getting up.

I got up and felt a little bruised "okay I think that's enough dancing for now" I said and from that day we didn't really try and dance it.

-Stanley's pov-

The day I fell on Y/n was the worst day of my life.

It was so embarrassing and I never wanted to dance again but I did, I started to practice dancing bachata because I knew that Y/n would be so happy and what better time to surprise her than at prom....

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Should I do a part 2 and it's prom..?