horrible live (JV)

WC: 428

Your ages in this imagine: 16

Requested: no

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon and I have been dating for several weeks now and recently I started getting hate from his fans because they were jealous of our relationship.

They would say shit like

You don't deserve him

She's just using him

Javon deserve better

She's ugly

Gold digger

Attention seeker

One day I couldn't take it anymore.

Javon and I were live on Instagram and Javon wasn't paying any attention to the comments but I was, I always pay attention to the comments.

One of the comments said 'she should just kill herself already nobody likes her'

That comment really affected me so I left Javon's room and ran straight into the bathroom.

-Javon's pov-

I was confused about why Y/n suddenly left the room so I looked at the comments and felt sad yet angry "That is really rude you guys" I said and ended the live.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and knocked on the locked door "Y/n baby are you alright?" I said and just heard her sniff "yea I'm fine" she said but it sounded like she was crying.

"Can you please open the door" I said and I just her soft crying, I knew she wouldn't open the door this easily so I garbed a pen and paper and wrote her a note and passed it to her from the small space under the door.

I heard her pick up the note and seconds later she passed it back, I read what she wrote and smiled.

I heard her unlocking the door and got up, she got out and I hugged her "I love you Y/n/n and no one can change that" I said and she hugged me tighter "I love you too"

We pulled away and I pecked her lips "wanna watch a movie and cuddle" I said and she nodded.

I garbed her hand and took her back into my room and into my bed, the cat came and sat on Y/n's lap.

While watching the movie she also played with that cat, when the movie ended she fell asleep and I had to take a picture of her

Onwardwanna

Likes by Jaylawaltonofficial, tribe6strong, and 2,474,846 others

Onwardwanna My beautiful loving girlfriend @itsy/n I love her❤️if anyone has a problem with that keep it to yourself and leave. Stop hating on her!

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Are you a cat or a dog person?