Ch 9 | Worst of All

Y/N's POV:

"You doing okay?" Kai asks, squeezing your hand.

"I am," you smile. And for the first time in a while, that's not a lie. You're still sad, angry, and disappointed, but you're much better than before.

You finally have answers. Things are finally making sense. Now you know you aren't the problem and it's so relieving to not stay up all night wondering what you did wrong. There's still a part of you that feels deflated, like you're not worth fighting for or communicating with, but at least you don't feel like discarded garbage anymore.

Kai keeps your hand in his as he walks you to the dressing room, and so far it's just Hye, Hana, Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jimin.

"Good morning!" Jimin grins, throwing his arms around you.

"Morning?" you chuckle. "It's 2pm."

"It's morning for him," Taehyung sighs. "He stayed up until 4am last night playing video games while I was trying to sleep."

"Jimin," you grit through your teeth, making him flinch as you notice the dark circles under his eyes. "I told you not to stay up late."

"Never mind that," he says quickly, wiggling his eyebrows. "I heard you had a great day yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"In Namjoon-hyung's parking garage."

Your eyes angrily flick towards Seokjin who's completely avoiding your glare. There's an awkward smile on his face as he grips the back of his neck, basically admitting he spilled to everyone what he saw.

But that probably means he told Yoongi too, so you'll let him off the hook.

"It was good I guess," you sigh, which only makes Jimin's smile wider.

That heated kiss with Namjoon was actually really good, but you were a little confused by his question he didn't get to ask. He made it pretty clear he wasn't interested in sleeping with you, only light flirting and some kissing. But you'd bet money he was going to ask you up to his room just based off the look in his eyes yesterday.

And you might've said yes.

You've never had a friends with benefits before, you're not really sure how it works. But you aren't positive that's what Namjoon was going to ask so you've chosen not to think too much about it. He texted you like normal that afternoon so nothing felt awkward at all.

"Hi Yoongi-hyung," Taehyung says to the noise behind you, and your eyes meet the floor in an attempt to avoid looking at him. As usual, your heart starts to race and you feel a tightness in your chest from just being in the same room as him.

But Yoongi doesn't say anything. He actually storms past all of you, not looking anyone in the eyes before he makes it to his chair in the far corner, slamming his bag onto the ground and burying his face in his phone.

"Wow," Taehyung huffs, placing his hands on his hips. "I take back my greeting then."

You stare at the side of Yoongi's face as he glares down at his screen. He's not just grumpy, he's furious. His jaw is clenched and there's even a vein popping from his neck.

"Hyung, what's wrong with him?" Jimin asks as Namjoon enters the room.

"Just let him be," he says through his teeth. He looks just as angry as Yoongi does, his jaw clenched as well and irritation in his tone. They definitely just fought about something and everyone can see it.

His eyes land on you and they instantly soften. He walks up to you and glances around the room before saying, "Good, it's just you guys here."

Before you can react his hand reaches up to cup the side of your head, his eyes flickering down to your lips as he leans in. Your heart feels like it's going to beat out of your chest as your eyes flutter closed, his lips pressing gently to yours as he kisses you right in front of everyone.