Ch 33 | Scream

Y/N's POV:

"I love you too, G."

Yoongi's body completely stills and a small smile dances across your lips as you start to trail small kisses across his jawline. You give him some time to process the words that just came out of your mouth, continuing to shower his skin with tiny pecks, your hands slowly wandering down his neck and to his chest.

"S-say it again," he whispers shakily, tightening his grip on your sides.

You press your cheek to his and say, "I love you too," softly into his ear.

"Again."

"I love you, Yoongi."

"One more time."

"G," you snort, pulling back to look at him. "I'm not going to keep-"

Your breath hitches when you see tears streaming down his face. He grabs your wrist, his eyes wide in disbelief and he says, "Please. Just one more time."

"Alright," you huff, rolling your eyes like he's annoying. "Last one." But in reality this is the cutest and most adorable version of Yoongi you've ever witnessed.

"Okay," he nods, still firmly holding your wrist. "Last one." You meet his eyes, relaxing your body as his other hand reaches up to cup your cheek. "Cut me some slack," he exhales. "I've been dreaming about this moment for so long it doesn't feel real."

"I said I love you too, G," you smile softly, your ears turning a little pink. "You're still a pain in my ass though."

"I'm pretty sure that's never going to change," he grins, letting you wipe his tears with your fingertips. "But at least I'm a cute pain in the ass."

"I'll give you that one," you laugh, feeling light and tingly inside. It's nice to finally get those words off your chest. Pretty much everyone already knows you're in love with him but he's the only person you hadn't admitted it to. You'd told Kai, Sunny, Jimin, and Namjoon, and now Yoongi knows too.

"But I'm still not ready to date or anything like that," you say in a more serious tone. "I wanted to tell you how I feel but I don't want anything to change."

"That's fine," he smiles, his hands resting on the tops of your thighs. "We can still go slow. Thank you for telling me, I appreciate it. I know it probably took a lot of courage."

"It did," you huff, crossing your arms over your chest. "Don't ever forget how amazing I am."

"Yes ma'am," he nods. "I'll never forget it, I promise." His eyes flicker down to your lips and you lean in to give him what he wants, because it also happens to be what you want as well. Those familiar sparks start to fly again as your lips meet his, your body melting into him like it's the most natural thing in the world.

His strong hands travel all over your legs, stomach, and back while yours search his chest, neck, and the back of his hair. The kiss becomes heated as you both taste each other like it's been years, the sensation of his tongue dancing with yours making you feel like you're floating.

He whispers small words of affirmations between each kiss, pulling back to remind you how beautiful you are each chance he gets. You'd kill to not be on your period right now, but it's probably for the best so you don't rush into things too quickly. Mother Nature is going to force you to choose chastity today.

You two are in the middle of one of the most intense make outs you've ever experienced in your life when suddenly there's a loud moan from the room down the hall, followed by a loud, "Fuck, daddy, right there!"

"Gross," you grimace, turning around to glare at their bedroom door. The words were from your sister but the loud moan before that was definitely Jeffrey's, instantly turning the both of you off.