Ch 20 | Activities

Y/N's POV:

"Girl, squeeze your tits together," Sunny huffs, repositioning you on your bed. "You can't take too long or he'll know you're panicking."

"Shouldn't I take my shirt off?"

"No, you have to tease him. That's why you're in my v neck."

Sunny dragged you back into your room and threw one of her more revealing shirts over your head. She's taken it upon herself to help you snap a "teasing cleavage" photo even though you didn't ask. But at this point you'll take any advice you can get, you have no idea what you're doing.

"But he wants to see my boobs," you say in confusion.

"God you are such a virgin," she groans, throwing her head back. "You can't give everything up all at once. He needs to work for it."

You've never sexted before in your life but apparently your sister has. You eye her up and down and she laughs like she immediately knows what you're thinking.

"Do you think I got that sexy English bastard out there to fall in love with me by throwing myself at him? No. I had to make him want more."

"But I don't want Namjoon to fall in love with me."

"It's the same principle," she sighs like you're a disappointment. "You want him to want you. Physically or emotionally it doesn't matter."

"Okay, okay," you laugh, noticing her getting irritated. She has you lean forward a little to capture a rather revealing photo while somehow still covering the good parts. It's just your torso, chest, and chin. She sends it for you and types out a message too.

You:
How am I doing so far?

He reads it instantly and then you switch over to your text with Yoongi.

G:
Don't worry, I told him
to fuck off

"What should I say to Yoongi?" you ask.

"Depends on how friendly you want to be with him."

Your tongue sticks out between your lips as you think of what you want to do. Namjoon said he didn't care if you wanted to talk to Yoongi, no matter what it was about. All he asked is that you be up front with him if you ever wanted to get back together with him. That's definitely not happening anytime soon but you're tired of being so serious all the time.

You want to have some fun.

"I want to tease him too," you grin, making Sunny give you a nod in approval. "But I don't know what to say. I can't flirt too much since he thinks I'm dating Namjoon, I'll look like I'm two-timing."

"I'm pretty sure even if he caught you fucking Kai raw right now he's not stupid enough to assume anything like that again," she laughs. "But I see your point. It looks like he's trying to start repairing the damage slowly by texting you about small things. Honestly, he probably doesn't even expect you to reply. So just keep it simple for now. You being willing to chat casually should be plenty shocking to him."

You nod, typing out your response. Sunny gives you a thumbs up once she reads it and you press send.

You:
Wow, my knight in shining
armor 😍😂

As soon as Yoongi reads your message, you get a new text from Namjoon.

Joon:
We're getting somewhere
🤤

Joon:
That shirt seems kind of
warm, maybe it needs to
come off

"He knows what he's doing," Sunny smirks, crossing her arms over her chest. "Take it off. That black bralette is cute."