Ch 36 | Highs & Lows

Y/N's POV:

You really thought you could live without him. You knew it would hurt, but you truly believed that it was possible... That one day maybe you'd wake up and he wouldn't matter anymore.

You were so sure you'd be able to move on and find love again, forgetting the way he touched you, the way his hands molded to your body, the way his lips burned against your skin, and the way his hot breath spread goosebumps over every inch of you.

It was possible. It had to be.

But you were wrong.

Min Yoongi isn't someone you'll ever be able to forget, and it's clear he's never letting you go.

His touch is burned into your memory so deeply your body's reacting like it was created just for him. Like it yearns for his hands to explore every part of you, for his tongue to taste every inch of you, for his eyes to see so far into your soul he can't ever escape.

He only made love to you once, yet this stirring in your chest makes it feel like this is where you belong.

Like he's home.

His hands grip your sides as his hot mouth travels down to the valley between your breasts, your back already arching from how fucking good you feel when he's hardly even touched you. The electricity and tension in the air almost has you panting, your fingers interlaced with the locks of his black hair as his tongue finds one of your stiff peaks, a small moan escaping your lips at the sensation.

The clothes between your bodies were stripped long ago and Yoongi's making sure to spend extra time marveling at the sight of you beneath him, although his boxer-briefs have remained on even against your protests. He said that tonight he exists solely for your pleasure.

His teasing fingers gently massage your ass and thighs as his kisses go lower, his lips slowly trailing over your stomach as you spread your legs further for him. It's almost embarrassing how sopping wet you are for him right now when he hasn't even touched you where you want him.

As your fingers glide through his soft locks, your mind is filled with the thought of how right this feels. Being with him like this again feels like you're going fast and slow at the same time. You're aching for more of every part of him yet afraid of how you'll feel when you get it. It's everything and nothing at once.

"Nabi," he says breathlessly, lifting up just enough to meet your eyes. He's nearly panting as hard as you are and your core starts to throb with need at the sight of his swollen lips and hooded eyelids. "Do you want me to turn the light off?"

Of course he remembers you asking him to do that three months ago, but you shake your head and say, "No, please G. I need you now." Your voice is whiny and pleading, a noise he definitely didn't get to hear last time since you were so nervous.

"Dammit," he groans, pinching his eyes closed like he's in physical pain. "You're so fucking perfect."

Your breath hitches when his kisses pick back up and start to become hungrier, his lips now just above your aching clit. He scoots himself down further, getting comfortable as he starts to suckle the insides of your thighs. His little licks and gentle bites against your tender skin make your blood race through your veins like lava. You feel more alive with every press of his lips, every swipe of his tongue, and by the time you feel his breath fanning over your heat you're on the verge of tears.

"G," you whimper, getting desperate for some stimulation.

"Yes, baby?" he chuckles, his voice deep and husky as he continues to tease you between your legs.

"Please," you pant, your knees raising as his arms wrap under your legs to grab your hips.

"Use your words, baby," he says playfully, his lips now gently pressing to your folds and nearly driving you insane. "What do you want?" His hot breath fans over your aching core and makes your whole body shiver in excitement.