Ch 70 | His Arms

Y/N's POV:

Angry sex.

There's no other way to describe it. That's what's about to happen.

You're fucking furious, and a huge part of you wants to punch Yoongi straight in the face, but instead your hands are tangled in his shirt, trying to get it off of him. He peels himself away just long enough to pull the black fabric over his head and shoulders, tossing it to the side before he's pressed against you again, his tongue snaking back into your mouth.

Your hands slide into his luscious black hair and he growls when you yank the back, making him look into your eyes.

"You're a pain in my ass," you hiss, completely breathless from his hungry and forceful kisses.

"Likewise," he glares, making you gasp when he picks you up and turns around, marching over to the bed before throwing you down onto it. Without even giving you time to react, he's crawling on top of you, gripping your face with one hand to guide your lips back to his.

Your body's having an internal crisis right now. Your chest is heavy and filled with anger, yet your head and lower half are solely focused on the thick bulge between his legs. The way he's touching you has every inch of you covered in goosebumps, and you're not sure if you've ever been desired this intensely.

Yoongi has always made you feel beautiful and appreciated in bed, but this is completely different. Tonight he's animalistic. Like if he doesn't take you right here and now, he'll lose his fucking mind. He craves you to the point of pain right now, and you feel the same.

You're not going to just lay underneath him and let him have his way with you though.

You angrily shove against his right shoulder, using the momentum to shift your weight and flip around on top of him. "Fucker," you grit through your teeth, pulling up the hem of your shirt and lifting it up and over your head. It quickly joins Yoongi's on the ground and his eyes nearly lose focus when they fall on your exposed chest. You had no bra and no pants on when coming to visit him, and you're left in a lacy pink thong that almost has him crawling out of his own skin.

"Apologize for being an ass," you growl, scooting up and making contact with his hardened length that's still hiding under his red boxers. His hands grip your thighs as you start to run your clothed core over his straining cock, his eyes burning with lust and irritation.

"Fine," he seethes, grabbing your hips and grinding you into him more. You let out a breathy moan when your aching mound rolls over his tip, and the wetness from between your legs drips down onto the fabric of his underwear. "I'm soooo sorry," he says with a heavy attitude. "I'll try to react better next time I catch you lying to me."

"You're such a dick," you say through a clenched jaw, almost salivating over his toned chest and collarbones. "You know you were being an ass just a second ag-"

You're cut off by your own gasp as he grabs your wrists, yanking you down to the side and rolling back on top of you. "Yeah, I was," he hisses, leaning over to trail wet kisses down your neck. Goosebumps spread across your skin as his hot breath fans over the wet kiss marks he's leaving. "And I don't think you've learned your lesson yet."

"Learned my lesson?" you scoff, wrapping your legs around him to pull him closer, earning yourself a strained moan into your ear. "I think you've punished me plenty."

"Your punishment is just beginning," he says before leaving a deep bite mark on your shoulder. You can't help but let out a moan when he grinds his clothed cock into your core, one hand beginning to knead your breast. "I'm going to remind you who you belong to."