Ch 41 | Incredible

Y/N's POV:

"Wait, [Y/N], I- fuck," Yoongi moans, his head snapping back as your hand grips his hardened length over his joggers. His breath hitches when you lick a long strip up from the crook of his neck to his ear.

"Come on, G," you whisper, stroking his clothed member while straddling over his lap. "Let me make you feel good."

"B-but I-"

He's cut off as you hungrily capture his lips, sliding your tongue into his mouth to taste him. He groans as you press yourself into him, your other hand slipping underneath the hem of his hoodie to trail your fingertips up his side. A boost of confidence surges through you at the goosebumps spreading across his skin.

"Nabi, wait," he pants, pulling back for air. "You don't have to."

"You're right, I don't have to," you say softly, grazing his earlobe between your teeth. "I want to." You pull back to grab the hem of your hoodie, slowly lifting it up and over your head to toss it next to you. His pupils dilate as they land on your breasts still in the same black lace bralette he saw them in earlier.

He reaches his hands up to touch you but hesitates, making your brows furrow in confusion. You wait to see if he's going to move but he doesn't, which instantly destroys that confidence you had earlier.

"Well, I'm not going to force you," you pout, reaching for your clothes. His hand grips your wrist to stop you, your eyes frustratedly meeting his. "What?" you grit through your teeth, getting a little annoyed. "At least let me put my clothes on if you're going to turn me down again."

"I'm not turning you down," he says sternly, his other hand gripping your thigh. "And what do you mean again? We almost had sex earlier."

"The last time I tried going down on you, I got denied just like I am now," you say angrily.

"[Y/N], it's just that I-"

"Won't be able to enjoy it?" you sigh, shaking his hand off to grab your hoodie. As soon as the movie ended, you grabbed his face to kiss him because that's all you'd been thinking about. You were feeling so grateful and wanted to touch him and please him, but he's pushing you away again.

"Come on," he says, grabbing both your wrists to stop you. "Sex is different because I can please you too. But you giving me a blowjob is just me receiving."

"What do you not understand about me saying I want to?"

"You told me you didn't have any experience with it," Yoongi says. "That your ex never really let you."

"So? Does that mean I can't do it with you?"

"You're just catching me off guard," he sighs. "You used to be so shy with this stuff."

Your brows furrow angrily and you say, "G, I'm not some innocent little girl."

"I know that, [Y/N]. But you straight up told me you weren't super comfortable with oral."

"Yeah well things change, I know what I'm doing now."

"What do y-"

His eyes widen at the same time yours do as you process those words. Of course you're not so innocent anymore. You were in bed with his bandmate.

"Wait, I didn't mean-"

"Glad to know you've gained some experience," he smiles tightly, making your stomach sink.

"Yoongi, I didn't mean it like that," you frown. "I just meant you can stop worrying about me being uncomfortable. Why is it so awful for me to want to satisfy you?"