Ch 48 | Swollen

Y/N's POV:

"Here," Yoongi smiles, handing you your bowl of ice cream before sitting on the couch next to you. You hum in contentment as you take that first bite of strawberry serotonin, your body relaxing into his arms as he reclines the media couch back for more comfort.

After one of the most intense love making sessions of your life, you fell asleep in Yoongi's arms and the two of you snoozed for about an hour before you forced yourself to wake up. You're back at work tomorrow and don't want to risk not being able to sleep tonight.

The last few hours have been nothing short of amazing, Yoongi spending every waking second showering you with compliments and affection. He cooked you dinner and made all your favorite things and danced with you in the kitchen while the salmon baked in the oven. Even right now as your head rests against his shoulder while you snack on some ice cream, he's giving the top of your hair gentle kisses over and over again.

You're so glad you came to see him instead of running away. After reading his letter and getting to become one with him again, you're positive this is where you belong. There's no more fear or hesitation in your heart and Yoongi can tell. It's like a switch has been flipped and you're all over him, giving him all the physical affection he was asking for, and he's absolutely smitten.

"You've got a text," Yoongi says, pulling out your phone from the cup holder beside him. He holds it in front of you in his lap and your heart drops when you see it's from Namjoon.

"It's okay," he chuckles, noticing your tensed shoulders. "I'm really not bothered by your friendship with him, I promise."

"You swear?" you ask him, pushing off his chest to look into his eyes. "I want you to talk to me if something makes you uncomfortable."

"I swear," he smiles softly, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear. "I trust you and I trust him. Namjoon told me everything in detail the other night, and I also know he started liking you a little bit."

"That doesn't bother you?" you ask, anxiously searching his eyes. Namjoon has become a close friend of yours and the two of you confided in each other with some pretty deep secrets, but you've been a little distant from him since deciding to work on things with Yoongi. Though if possible, you'd like to keep your friendship with him intact, even if there needs to be some boundaries.

As if he already knows what you're thinking, your heart flutters when he gives you one of the kindest and most loving smiles you've ever seen. "I mean, he's got good taste so I can't blame him," he chuckles. "But I know a big reason you were able to heal and give me another chance again was because he was there for you. And I know more about Namjoon's trauma than he thinks I do, so I know you healed a part of him too."

"I don't think I'd like it if you were close to someone you'd been intimate with," you frown, looking down at the text from Namjoon asking if things are going well with Yoongi. "It's true that we didn't have sex but we did everything else. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding about what we did."

"When I mentioned that I spoke with Namjoon in more detail, I really meant it," Yoongi says, your eyes meeting his again. There's a little bit of hurt behind them that makes your stomach turn but there's no sign of anger or disgust. If anything, there's kindness and understanding mixed in. "I know about everything. What you guys did in the hotel, in his bedroom, in the shower, and on his kitchen table."

Your jaw slacks and your face heats up in embarrassment. Namjoon must've laid every single thing out there, which makes you somehow both stressed and relieved. Now Yoongi knows everything you did and you don't have to worry about keeping any secrets.