Ch 26 | Nervous Chill

Y/N's POV:

You blink up at the ceiling a few times, trying to wrap your head around what's happening to you right now. Your breath hitches as Namjoon tightens the necktie around your wrists, his firm body pressed to yours, all of your clothes in a pile on the floor. His lips slowly trail down your neck, leaving wet kisses against your skin that leave goosebumps in his wake.

"W-what are you doing?" you ask shakily, your knees squeezing together to relieve some of the pressure between your legs.

"Didn't I tell you?" he murmurs, leaving featherlight kisses across your collarbones. "That I'd be tying your hands to the bed frame the next time I saw you?"

This morning Namjoon woke you up with soft pecks across your jawline, his fingertips sliding under the hem of your shirt to trace patterns across your stomach and slowly awaken your senses. While still half asleep you rolled over into him, your hands wandering across his chest as his hands slipped into your spandex shorts, small moans leaving your mouth as he gently massaged your flesh.

What really woke you up was his hardened length pressing into your thigh, his hot breath fanning over your neck as he grazed your earlobe between his teeth.

"Fuck, babe, I've missed this," he groaned, his deep morning voice immediately sending a jolt to your lower half. "Dammit I love your body, I've been fucking dreaming about you all week."

That's really all it took for the floodgates between your legs to open, and you made it pretty obvious when you started begging for him to touch you. He was as quick to oblige, spending plenty of time kissing you and grabbing you everywhere, your clothes slowly coming off piece by piece.

Before you even knew what was happening, your hands were suddenly tied above your head to the wooden slats of the headboard. You have a feeling he booked this specific hotel on purpose since his first idea was to tie you up.

And of course he put you guys in a honeymoon suite, the walls made of a pale yellow and tan color, the bed frame actually extending out from the wall with floating side tables on either side. The carpet is a chocolate brown with red and beige circular design patterns scattered across, and the bathroom is as big as your room at Sunny's house.

You're about to start whining from how much he's teasing you but then he quickly slides his knee between your thighs, easily parting your legs for him to take his rightful place

You're about to start whining from how much he's teasing you but then he quickly slides his knee between your thighs, easily parting your legs for him to take his rightful place. His lips hungrily capture yours and you whimper into his mouth as his length meets your heat, your whole body suddenly on fire for him.

"Fuck, Joon," you moan, snapping your head back and pinching your eyes closed as he starts to grind against you. That vein you've been craving runs over your swollen mound, your eyes nearly rolling into the back of your head from the incredible sensation.

"You like that?" he chuckles, licking a long strip up from your shoulder to your earlobe. One hand begins to massage your right breast, his fingers gently pinching and twisting your nipple to earn him more heavy moans from your lips. "That's my girl," he says arrogantly, the slick sounds of your wetness beginning to fill the room. He lifts his right leg, purposefully brushing the vein of his cock right over your aching clit as slowly as he can, over and over again. "I know you like it just like this."