Ch 53 | Boiling

Y/N's POV:

The air is heavy as you anxiously stare at the back of Yoongi's head. He brought you into the changing room and has been standing there silently for a few minutes now, trying to collect his thoughts. His muscles are tense and flexed from his anger, and your mind has been in full-blown panic mode since you laid eyes on him while still in Namjoon's lap.

"D-did you get my messages?" you ask nervously, squeezing the robe over your body tighter. "I tried calling and texting. Jungkook did too."

"Is that how it's always been?"

You blink at him a few times and your brows furrow in confusion. "Is that how what's always been?"

"The sexual chemistry you have with Namjoon," he grits through his teeth, his hands now in fists at his sides without turning around. "Has it always been that intense? Was I always just blind?"

"I..." you pause, trying to think of the right words. "It's not like that. It was just for the photo shoot, G."

"Don't lie to me," he says, turning around to meet your gaze. Your breath hitches at the fury and pain in his eyes, and the little food you've had today is already threatening to come back up. "I know neither of you were faking that. Namjoon's dick was hard, and I know you were turned on too."

"It was just a physical reaction, G," you whimper. "Lina, the coach, she told me it would probably happen. She said it's normal, regardless of personal feelings."

"Are you going to stand there and tell me there's absolutely no feelings involved between you two?"

"Of course there's not!" you gape, your mind a little blown that he could even think that. "There is absolutely nothing there besides platonic love on my end, and you know that."

"Well he doesn't feel the same," Yoongi grimaces. "And don't act like you can't tell."

"He was literally just telling me how happy he was for us," you whine, taking a step closer. "He said he was thinking of putting himself out there again. Trying to date again. Obviously not with me."

"[Y/N]," he growls, the venom in his voice making you flinch. He's right, you have noticed some potential feelings on Namjoon's end, but it wasn't enough to really say anything about.

"Maybe he likes me, I don't know," you say shakily, tears brimming in your eyes. "He's seemed a little jealous every once in a while but it also could be him worrying about me as a friend."

"What I saw out there was not friendship," he glares, his arms crossing over his chest. "That was two adults on the verge of fucking each other."

Your chest is getting tight and you're trying not to panic. He's never been angry at you like this before and you don't know what to do or how to fix it. It's starting to trigger your anxiety about him hating you again.

But he's right. Every person in the room could feel the sexual tension between you and Namjoon, and that must've been hard for Yoongi to watch. Namjoon was looking at you like he wanted to take you right there on the couch in front of everyone, even though it was for the sake of the shoot. And it's not like you would've acted on it, but it did bring back memories you shouldn't be thinking of. It felt good being lusted after by someone like Kim Namjoon.

That doesn't mean you're a cheater, though. Not for one second did you think of entertaining the idea of sleeping with Namjoon. If anything, you were trying to silence it.

"I don't know what you want me to say," you mumble, breaking eye contact. "You know the situation. You know I tried calling first. You know I would never hurt you like that."