Ch 58 | No Way Out

Y/N's POV:

"Relax for me, baby," Yoongi groans, pushing himself inside another inch.

"It's your fault," you whimper, your walls clenching around his engorged length. "Why do you have to be so fucking big?"

He chuckles and gently captures your lips, swallowing your moans of pain mixed with pleasure. Your nails dig into his biceps as he starts to pump his cock in and out of you, still only halfway inside since your body's taking a while to adjust. His hands find your knees to spread your legs further apart, and he sits up to get a look down at where you're connected.

"Fuck, G," you whine, your back arching as his thumb finds your clit, moving in slow, sensual circles. The pleasure forces your walls to relax, allowing him to push inside another inch or two.

"That's my girl," he says breathlessly, shuddering as you finally take him all the way to the hilt. "Dammit, just look at what you do to me, Nabi. I can't believe I get to make love to you like this; I'm the luckiest man in the world."

Praise kink, activated.

He slowly starts to roll his hips, allowing you a little more time to relax around him. Your eyes are already rolling back into your head, a breathy moan leaving your lips as he makes sure to continue circling your clit.

"I-I take it back," you pant, feeling so good it's almost hard to see straight. "Your dick is p-perfect. Oh god, G. So fucking f-full."

You've tried to make more of an effort to praise him as well, both in and outside the bedroom. His eyes light up every time you say good things about him, as if he's not used to being showered with affection. Which is pretty ironic, since Taehyung and Jungkook practically worship the ground he walks on. But it must hit differently when it's someone he's in love with.

"That's right, baby," he groans, leaning over to whisper in your ear. His hot breath fans over your neck as he says, "I was made to satisfy you. I exist just for you- fuck, you make me feel so good."

He's definitely still better at praising than you are but he seems to genuinely enjoy it. You can tell he loves the way you tremble underneath him with each word that comes out of his mouth. His lips press to yours as he slowly pulls his length out, just barely keeping himself inside you before gently thrusting back in.

You whimper into his mouth as he begins pumping his hips back and forth, his tongue slipping between your lips to taste you further. He keeps his pace nice and slow, letting out a shaky moan when you graze his bottom lip between your teeth.

Sex with Yoongi is always incredible. He doesn't just fuck you, he makes love to you. Your pleasure is always his priority, and that just so happens to make the sex better for him too. A lot of men don't understand that the key to mind blowing sex is making sure the other person's feeling good, but Yoongi knows. Even the way he thrusts into you is for your pleasure, which in turn makes you clench around him and buck your hips in perfect rhythm.

His lips start to trail down your neck and you bite into his shoulder when he starts to pick up his pace. He begins rolling his abdomen over your swollen mound, and you try to stifle your moans against him as best you can.

"Don't do that," he breathes out, suckling the skin just below your earlobe. "Let me hear you, baby."

"I-I can't," you say shakily, your back arching again from how fucking good you feel. "W-we're not alone a-anymore."

"Oh, Nabi," he chuckles, pulling back to look into your eyes. You're almost in a trance at how captivating he looks right now, his pupils dilated and his lips swollen, his hair a tousled mess and his muscles constricted to stay pulsing in and out of you. He slowly licks over his bottom lip, not slowing his pace at all before asking, "Did you really think I'd allow other people to move into my home without having soundproof walls?"