Bonus Ch 2 | Fill Me Up

A/N:
Hello borabitches, welcome to your second nasty ass bonus chapter in It'll Always Be You

This is long overdue but I think you'll enjoy it.
Yoongi x Y/N x Jungkook :)

I personally consider this chapter canon, but you're y/n so it's essentially up to you lol

Make sure to take a nice long cold shower after this and pray for forgiveness

Maybe touch some grass too

If you need me I'll be outside barking like a dog 

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mature Content Ahead

Don't forget to vote :)

____________________

Y/N's POV:

"I'm really going to kill you one day," Yoongi scowls at Jungkook, earning himself a sheepish bunny smile. "For the last time, learn how to fucking knock."

"Sorry, Hyung," he grins, his cheeks looking a little rosy from the champagne. "We lived together for so long, it's just habit."

This is the fifth time Jungkook has barged in through Yoongi's bedroom door unannounced, cockblocking the two of you right before you're about to fuck. The first time was back when Yoongi first surprised you with his new house, and three years later JK's still the same airhead. He's smart when he wants to be but most of the time he's quite forgetful.

The other four times he barged in it was kind of funny, but right now you're actually a little grumpy about it. Your husband just got back from his work trip to Thailand and you haven't gotten any of that Yoondick in two weeks, so you're horny as hell. Normally you're busy with a rambunctious two year old running around the house but right now she's out with her Aunt Sunny, specifically to give you and Yoongi some alone time.

Now the three of you are awkwardly sitting in the living room, watching Jungkook down another glass of champagne. Well, Jungkook isn't feeling awkward, but you are. He walked in while Yoongi had his mouth between your legs, making you moan out his government name as he used that famous tongue technology on you. Normally stuff like that totally kills your mood but not this time. Your core is still soaked and you just want Jungkook gone so Yoongi can fuck you until you can't walk.

"Are you going to leave?" you ask Jungkook, the irritation in your voice very evident.

He eyes you up and down before asking, "Why?" like an idiot. "Am I bothering you?"

"Of course not," Yoongi says. "You're always wel—"

"Yeah, you're bothering me," you glare, making Jungkook's brows raise. You're squeezing your legs together and your arms are crossed over your chest, your body still so turned on and sensitive. Just the way Yoongi's knee is grazing yours has you wanting to moan.

And Jungkook's cologne isn't helping. He always smells so damn good.

Over the years, you and JK have become quite close. He's not on Kai's level but you enjoy his presence and you can banter back and forth with him. Your relationship with Jungkook is similar to how Yoongi's is with Sunny. You fight like an old married couple but you've always got each other's backs.

"I can't leave, I'm too drunk," Jungkook pouts, also crossing his arms over his chest. Yoongi just looks confused, but you and JK bickering is nothing new to him.