Ch 49 | Lectured

Y/N's POV:

"How the hell did this happen?" you glare, watching Jimin shrink in his seat. Your eyes angrily dart towards Kai who's casually avoiding your eyes but you can see the panic in them. "What did you do to him?"

"It was my fault," Jimin says, giving you a small bow and rubbing his palms together over his head apologetically. "I told him to hit me."

"Aaaaand that's my cue to leave," Hana snorts, quickly running off somewhere else.

You had a feeling Jimin asked to be hit because Kai would never lay his hands on him without consent. But you're still confused as to how he was hit so hard it left a mark. "Why would you ask for that the day before a shoot?" you grit through your teeth, already pulling out your makeup. This is going to take way longer than it was supposed to now.

"You wouldn't understand," Jimin whines, looking up at you with watery puppy dog eyes. "When you're in the heat of the moment like that... it just kind of... happens."

"Kai," you say furiously, making his nervous eyes meet yours. "I'd like an explanation."

"Why are you so pissed off?" he asks, uncomfortably running his hands through his blonde hair. "You know I'm a bit of a freak in bed."

You're not angry because your friends decided to have rough, kinky sex. That's their business and they're allowed to be in to whatever they want to with each other as long as it's consensual. But you're angry as a professional.

"You knew Jimin had an important shoot today," you growl. "He has millions of fans that notice the smallest blemish on his skin. This isn't just about you or your fetishes, this is about you not respecting Jimin's time as a professional, or me, as his makeup artist."

He already knew you were going to be furious. Neither of them have a response as you let out a frustrated sigh, pulling out your heavy duty concealer.

"You're both a pain in my ass," you say, tilting Jimin's head up to go ahead and start spreading the concealer. "Was it at least worth it?"

Jimin's eyes light up when he sees a small smirk on your face. You're irritated but you could never stay that mad at these two lovebirds, no matter how much they exhaust you. Kai holds in his laughter as Jimin tells you all the nasty things they did last night, and you grimace in disgust but you let him tell you every last detail. He doesn't have a lot of people he can boast about his sex life to, so you listen quietly through each kinky description.

"How'd it go with Yoongi last night?" Kai asks. "I told Jimin about us meeting Aera."

Your face flushes when you remember the things you two did yesterday and this morning, instantly giving him the answer to his question. "Oh my god you dirty bitch," Kai gasps, smacking your arm. "Did you use my housewarming gift? Did he blow your back out with that anaconda dick?"

"Don't worry about it," you say through a clenched jaw, hating the smirks on both their faces.

"They definitely fucked," Jimin chuckles. "Just look at Hyung glowing over there."

Your eyes follow his pointer finger and you find Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hye chatting in the corner about something, and he's right. Yoongi has an aura around him that screams "I got laid yesterday" and it's both adorable and embarrassing. His skin is glistening and the smile on his face lights up the entire room. But that also might be a little bias on your part since his smile is always blinding to you.

"Anyway," you say before clearing your throat. "We talked and it went really well. I'm not going to push him away anymore."

You end up telling them about the note you found and you have to stop and fan Jimin's face to stop the tears from rolling down his cheeks. He feels really guilty for not noticing how bad things got for the both of you during those two months.