Ch 38 | Lovestruck

Author's POV:

"[Y/N]?" Yoongi asks into his phone for a third time, getting a little worried until he hears your soft breathing, letting him know you're asleep. He shakes his head and chuckles before hanging up the phone, looking down at his thick release all over his chest and stomach. "This girl will be the death of me," he sighs, grabbing some tissues.

He quickly cleans himself off before continuing his breakfast, scrolling through your messages in giddiness. His life almost ended when you sent that second nude and it's taking everything he has not to make it his lock screen. You being willing to send naked photos of yourself means you're starting to trust him on a deeper level and that's all he could ever ask for.

When you first got angry and hung up on him, his initial reaction was to panic and apologize. He'd tried calling a few times but you were ignoring him, which only made him feel worse. But suddenly he got a text from Sunny, saying that this was normal and that he actually needed to be stern with you.

At first he hesitated, unsure if Sunny was actually able to tell if you were angry or not, but then he realized how silly that was. Of course Sunny could tell. Yoongi not only has Kai to compete with, but also your sister in terms of knowing everything about you.

So he did; he treated you like you were being a brat and now he plans to send a thank you gift to Sunny tomorrow. Your moans and your whiny voice each time you said his name almost had him cumming instantly, the night you two shared together three months ago clear as day in his head.

He'd never had a woman melt into him like you did that night. Yoongi is no stranger to sex and has had multiple partners over the past few years, but that first time with you was almost surreal. You were nervous and shy, but also hungry and desperate to be touched.

The goosebumps that rose each place his lips met your skin had him feeling on top of the world. He couldn't get enough of you, the way you moaned, the way you kissed him, the way you came before he even entered you.

But becoming one with you was easily the best part. He stared into your eyes as he pushed his length inside of you, the look on your face sending a chill down his spine. It was obvious you were hurting but you told him to keep going, and honestly he's not sure if he could've stopped. Your lips were parted and swollen, your eyes shiny and teary, your hair a little messy, and he'd never seen anything more beautiful in his entire life.

He kissed you and showered you with praise, helping you relax until you were able to fully take him. You were a little uncomfortable when he first started moving but it was like a switch was flipped as soon as the pain turned into pleasure. Your body began to respond like it always did, and you nearly became another person as he made love to you so slowly and passionately.

The noises that left your mouth that night still ring in his ears, and at some point he had to think of dead puppies just so he wouldn't cum too quickly. That was the first time he was truly focused on making the other party feel good and not himself. Of course he always made sure to make things enjoyable for both him and whatever random girl he was screwing, but this was different. You were the priority. Nothing else mattered as long as you felt good.

And your body made sure to let him know you appreciated it. You fit together like a missing puzzle piece, your rhythm in perfect sync the entire time. Your beautiful moans filled his condo, your nails left small scratch marks on his back, you praised him just as much as he praised you, and your body took him like that's the only thing it was designed to do.

Everything was perfect.

Until he fucked it up.

But he's decided he can't keep dwelling on the past. You've forgiven him and he eventually needs to forgive himself too. There's still plenty of challenges ahead, especially when you return back to South Korea, but he's sure he can make things right.