10: House of Popstars

Y/N POV

Y/N: You know, we should find you a computer. 

Ghost: Oh! That's a great idea, that way we scour it and add all of its data, that'll make the grimoire hunt really easy! 

Y/N: Of course.

Ghost: What would I do without you? 

Y/N: You wouldn't be a Ghost that's for sure, and you wouldn't know the hidden technique. 

Ghost: Hidden technique...

Y/N: You don't remember? 

Ghost: I do, it's just... humiliating...

He transmats into me as I reach the front door. 

Our hidden technique, like most things, is forbidden by the Vanguard, but seeing as they aren't here... let the cheese begin. 

What I would do is throw Ghost like a rock at somebody, then have him wake up and tase them in the neck. 

That... or the force that my powers give me would allow him to completely concuss someone. 

It's a last resort, when we run out of ammo and my abilities haven't recharged. 

Ghost whispers: I know you took off all your armor for her... just don't make me regret it...

Y/N: I know.

I take my one hand out of my coat pocket, knocking on the door.

I examine the hand wraps I took from my gauntlets, ornate, exotic even. 

Not as exotic as the woman I'm trying to pursue. 

Why am I trying to pursue her? Because... I can't go home; I might as well settle down. 

Ryze needs help finding his world runes, but I'm sure he's fully understanding. 

This is... my home now...

A strange girl opens the door. 

She's tossing a kunai in her hand, exactly... how...

Is every girl that's part of this band a piece of-

Ghost whispers: It seems like every girl that's a member of this band is almost... a piece of Chase, every girl has some aspect of her. Does that hurt at all? 

Y/N whispers: A bit... now shush.

???: Do I know you? You another creep looking for some weird request? I told you idiots once already; I'M NOT GIVING YOU A SYRUPY FOOTJOB UNDER THE TABLE AT BARD'S PLACE!!!

Y/N: No, wait what? *Cackle* 

I almost start dying of laughter, what the fuck is that? 

???: I told you... NO!!!

Y/N: I'm not here for no... syrupy... BAHAHA!!! Why the fuck would someone ask for that?! *Giggle* 

???: I don't know, it's fucking stupid! One moment you're harassed on social media for having a nice gym body, next someone comes up and asks to lick the sweat off your- 

I giggle some more. 

???: Ugh! AND THEN!!! THEN THIS!!! 

She shows me some mobile device, a picture of this wild girl with crazy hair in a one-piece bathing suit, showing off her abs and tattoo on her back... damn...

Would.

Y/N: Wow... damn...

???: THE COMMENTS!!!

I look closer at the comments.