What-If: Y/N Is a Hunter

For these next few chapters, coming soon, we view Y/N as a hunter, specifically a hunter around the ending of Lightfall

For these next few chapters, coming soon, we view Y/N as a hunter, specifically a hunter around the ending of Lightfall. Y/N found himself in a fireteam that's not only supportive when they need to be, but also another group of jokesters. Together, they play Friday nights at the bars around the Last City, known as "Starheart", sounds from the Golden Age (our modern day). His first big adventure was avenging the death of Cayde-6, and nowadays, going through the steps of trying to catch the Witness after he entered the previous Traveler. The Witness, a powerful being that wants to take over the universe and create a neutral field. 

Y/N is now in the Dreaming City, working with the Awoken as a human to conjure Riven's spirit, the spirit of a dead Ahamkara, slain in its Taken form by yours truly. Their wishes were granted once before, however Riven's saviors are granted another wish from the beastly goddess. During trying times, people become desperate, the desperate... become the selfish... or so it seems...

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I will get lore wrong, and yes, I am going to write it how I want it. If I need suggestions, I will ask for them. HE WILL HAVE EVERYTHING THAT IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR A HUNTER IN DESTINY 2 AS OF FEBRUARY OF 2024, AROUND THE TIME OF SEASON OF THE WISH, INCLUDING THE STORY AND POWERS. (The first thing this guardian did was he avenged the death of Cayde-6 and followed the Forsaken questline, stepped up to the plate and became the model hunter right after).

Alright, enough talking my ass off, here we go...

-

-

-

"One wish granted deserves another. And I cannot wait to show you what she asked for. O' murderer mine..."

- Siren of Riven to the Guardian