T3: I See The...

Janna: Y/N, son of Marcus and Christine, born during the darker ages many... many years ago. Died during a battle during the Collapse, and resurrected an age later by a Ghost, her name was Shimmer... and you later on became one of the most formidable guardians of the Last City, Home, Earth, within the Solar System, residing in the Milky Way, Cosmos.

Y/N: You can get all this from just putting your hand on my forehead? 

Janna: You also have a light fever... or more a hot body heat. 

Y/N: It's like I have a pretty lady's hand on me... which doesn't happen very often. 

She looks down at me with her glowing eyes and smirks. 

Janna: Flattering. You were sent across time and space, to a different universe. Quote-on-quote, "dying" at the hands of the Witness, the Veil has sent you to our dimension, our world, Runeterra, a physical world that is... less a planet... yet more a world... as even we do not know what exists outside of Runeterra's atmosphere. Spirituality, grounding, and other connections are what we focused on. 

Y/N: Spiritual exploration, rather than technical...

Janna: Something like that. 

Udyr: Please stop trying to flirt. 

Y/N: I'm not... now, with this knowledge, can you help me? 

Janna: It seems your power source was cut as soon as you died in your world, I apologize. This may be a bigger adjustment period. We may be able to gather your golden age technology, as well as your... "light", however, it may be dangerous. 

Y/N: What must I do? I need my Shimmer back... 

Janna: We will signal the Lunari, keepers of the Veiled Temple, Marus Omegnum, it connects to the physical part of the world, Mount Targon. We must go there; I am communicating with them as we speak. 

She grabs me and tugs me along, flying me away from Udyr.

Y/N: THANK YOU!!!

Udyr: I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN, MY FRIEND!

He waves at me as Janna flies me to a temple through the fog, where the doors are immediately opened and I'm dragged in behind her. 

Janna: Stay close, wait for Alune. I will pass you onto her and she will grant you the powers you so crave. I have been through your memories, and you are indeed worthy of reclaiming them again. "Golden Age" technology you speak of will return, however, not in the way you would expect...

Y/N: Well, how would they- aaand... she's gone.... 

I turn to my left to speak to her rand she disappears. In front of me, it looks like a bunch of colored, Awoken Techeuns, which are Awoken who are dedicated to... cosmic... space... witch stuff... I don't know, ask a fucking warlock, I've been out of the loop. 

I walk past all of them and they don't speak a single word. The lady at the end, who I assume is Alune, is currently making the water glow in the fountain ahead.

 The lady at the end, who I assume is Alune, is currently making the water glow in the fountain ahead