30: Seraphine Pun (Adept)

Y/N POV

I arrive home, Kali taking her helmet off, and I recognize that dirt bike right away... 

Y/N: So, you followed me! 

The wind of the winter weather blows through yard, blowing her beautiful ponytail along with it. 

Kali: No, I was just clearing my head...

Y/N: Kali.

Kali: Okay I did! It wasn't my idea!

Y/N: Then who's was it?

Kali: Eve's... but please don't make it look like I told you... okay?

Y/N: I got ways... I'll make sure to tell her the right way.

Kali hugs me as the snow begins to fall.

I hug her tight, feeling the warmth of her.

I can't be mad at her, call me softy, I don't care.

I give her a quick kiss, then back off of her when she tries to grab at me below the belt.

Kali: I still haven't paid you back!

Y/N: Not in the snow... now I need a quick talk to Eve, and I need to see Sera, that runaway didn't help her case.

I head back inside, meeting Eve and Ahri vibing in the lounge.

Y/N: Eve, can you come to the kitchen, I might need some help... with something...

Eve: Darling needs help? Mmmm... that tone says it all...

She gets up meeting me in the kitchen.

Y/N: I know that... Sam crash-landing in the backyard is problematic. I knew that she might create some issues and turmoil with how she acts, especially upsetting Sera like that. She wasn't a lover; she was always just a friend.

Eve: Why are you telling me this?

Y/N: I just felt like I had to. I love you; I could see she ticked you guys off... you especially. She's an old friend of mine, she's like my damn... she-ugh... Gui was like a mom, she was my damn aunt, the trickster aunt that gets nephews coal for Christmas because they thought it was funny.

Eve: Oh, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry...

She covers her face in her hands.

All I do is wrap my arms around her.

Eve: I got too protective, I got too concerned! I'm happy I just did it before I did something stupid, I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

Y/N: Evelynn, calm down... it's alright.

Eve: I sent Akali to watch you because I didn't trust her.

Y/N: And rightfully so, that girl used to be a snake, but... now she's changed. She's taking full advantage of the second chance she has.

I take Lyfe out of my pocket, placing her on the table.

Y/N: She left her ghost, no longer a guardian, now she's a full Runeterran.

Eve: Good for her... that's amazing! But... what if she dies?

Y/N: She knows that risk, and you know already that she won't care. She's not dying until she says so.

I gently stroke Eve's hair, feeling the tails run up my coat.

Y/N: Where's Sera?

Eve: Downstairs, she locked her door.

Y/N: I'll talk to her, alright?

Eve: Be careful darling... she could get reckless.

I smooch her, walking past Ahri with her tails shaped like a heart.