H16: Relieving

TIMESKIP!

Y/N: Here's your pina colada... 

Ahri: Thanks, boo... 

She takes a sip and then places it down next to her. That night we kissed at the beach was magical, and it started something gorgeous. Right now, we're at a week later, and I'm by the pool, helping her relax after a long day of dance practice. 

They're getting ready for a concert at the university, and I guess Starheart is making another appearance, per Millie's request. Not just her, but everyone that got me viral on the social media platforms too. Speaking of...

Y/N: Hey, you wanna help me make a Peeper? 

Ahri: Oh, yeah, sorry I forgot! No problem... should do that before you massage me...

Y/N: I'm massaging you? 

Ahri: Uh, yeah, i-is that alright?

Y/N: *Sigh* Foxy... hehe, of course it's fine with me, just teasing ya. 

Ahri: Oh, okay... hehe...

Y/N: Lighten up just a tad, you don't gotta worry about hiding anything from me. I love you girl, anything you say is probably good for me too. 

Ahri: Undying transparency... I love it... 

I lean down and give Ahri a kiss, then hand her my phone. She helps me create a Peeper, and it's not surprising someone stole my name.

Y/N: Make the name Starheart, but make the username "theloststarheart" 

Ahri: Why lost? Oh, wait, because you traveled and... got it... that's so cool... 

Y/N: Thanks. 

Ahri: Alright... and... we need a picture. 

Y/N: Sting, fly still.

Sting: On it.

Sting centers himself in the phone's camera for Ahri, and I set my profile photo as Sting, the ghost's eye with the glowing shell around him, and a dark background as it's just the fence. 

Ahri: I got all the fakers taken down, so that should put you up there... so, I'll put a peep out and then follow you... tell the girls to follow you in the group chat... 

Y/N: Can I join the group chat-

Ahri: NOO!!!

Y/N: Jeez, alright... 

Ahri: I love you, but it's ladies only.

Y/N: But majority of you are dating me. 

Ahri: Ladies only, mister.

Y/N: *Sigh* Foxy... 

I pat her shoulder then I get the most devilish idea when I watch her tails wag. I put my hand on her head and start petting it. 

Ahri: NO, you found out my- *Moan, purrrrrrrrrrr...*

I start patting her on the head a little bit, and then I can see her one leg twitch. Her hands shake and she drops my phone, but I just keep going as the blush forms on her face and her eyes go back. 

Ahri: O-oo-ooooooh... ohhhh.... mmmmmph.... errrrr.... 

I then start rubbing her ears, and that's what really gets her. I start rubbing her ears and then her foot starts kicking. She even starts biting her lip after the pleasure and relaxation she's feeling. God, her ears must be so itchy. 

She starts arching her back, purring some more and biting her lip, then she starts licking it like a dog licking its chaps. 

Ahri: Y-yessss.... F-fuck...