18: Leisure Time

Y/N POV

Ahri and Ghost left us alone, I kiss Eve deeper as I slap her butt, pinning her down to the counter. 

I get a better idea, somewhere quieter, picking her up. 

LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME LEMON TIME!

Eve: So strong... oh darling... *smooch* 

I head into the bathroom on the first floor, adjacent to the kitchen. 

I set her down on the counter next to the sink, her rump knocking things over on impact. 

Her tails start clawing at my pants, but the belt doesn't budge, so I help her along. 

I unzip that skirt of hers, pulling it off like it isn't designer. 

Eve: Hey! Careful! All my stuff is designer...

Y/N: Woops... heh...

It allows me to admire the garter she has underneath, sliding aside her panties attached to it to begin the foreplay. 

I slowly finger her as we kiss, her claws gently scratching at my sweater. 

We both understand this is supposed to be quick stress relief, so she helps me get my member out without seeing much else. 

She spits in her hand, beginning to stroke me, causing me to moan quietly in her ear. 

Eve: You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this... darling... love at first sight is real... 

Y/N: It sure is... 

Eve: I don't care what Akali says... killing my ex for me makes you ten times hotter...

ZAMN!!!

Y/N: Alright... wasn't expecting that- 

She giggles slightly, biting at my neck like some vampire. 

I bite at hers, moaning as she strokes me faster, and I finger her harder. 

Eve: Please put it in... *soft moan* 

I put it in, her moans fluttering, feeling like velvet...

Both of us know we can be large and in charge in the bedroom, like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. 

It's mutual loving in this small private space. 

She moans as I moan, and we grunt in sync. 

I thrust at medium speed, and she's willing to gyrate her hips in this awkward seating position. 

Eve: AAAH!!! T-too far! Easy there... tripod... *giggle, moan* 

Y/N: S-sorry... oh yeah... *moan* 

I think I'm too big for her, I don't want to cause her too much pain. 

Eve: Seriously... how the fuck did you get so big? *Moan* 

Y/N: Ahri... *grunt* must've chose me for a reason... 

Eve: Do you take anything for it? 

Y/N: Nope... all natural...

Eve: I'm saying nine... maybe ten, what a snake... n-never felt something this... painful... oh fuck! 

Y/N: Hey... it's okay...

I begin to slow down, then-

*SMACK!* 

-she slaps my ass, making me grunt. 

Eve: Keep... going... *yelp*

I start thrusting at normal speed, this time a little deeper.