T17: Fireteam-Sized Fun

Seraphine comes out and punches me in the face with her gorgeousness. Never have I ever seen her wear less clothing, but she looks beautiful regardless. Like some of those old university brochures that the warlocks would find when they explored the Old Americas.

Twin-tails, some jean shorts that were cut down to become short-shorts, a white tank top that looks like it's held together with two strings around her shoulders, tightly forming around her, and a flannel tied around her waist. Her make-up is very laidback, and I'm confident she didn't even need to put on the make-up.

Bao watched Sera leave the house, scoffs, and then walks his cat-self back inside to curl up with one of the other girls. He's a legend that understands what we're trying to do.

Here's me, who chopped up plenty of firewood, slamming the maul into the stump I was using, sweating with my shirt off, looking like a country-boy or something with my all-boot-jeans look.

Sera: Oh...

Y/N: Eve stole my shirt. You can thank the uhh... two, tailed goddesses watching me from the window with their wine.

I give them a sly wave and their tails wave back at me, both adorned with smiles across their faces, while Kai and Kali have themselves pressed up against the glass like two eager animals.

Y/N: Fires easy to set up, come on. Grab a seat...

She sits down on the one chair while I crouch down, loading some wood into the pit that's adjacent to the pool. I set it up like a log house this time and give it a little solar energy to kickstart it, that way we need no kindling.

Sera: Oh wow!

Y/N: Yeah, I can do some stuff.

Sera: I'm sure we can all do stuff...

Y/N: I don't believe you're capable of doing stuff.

Sera: What is this bit?

Y/N: I don't know.

I chuckle and take a seat next to her, right away she places her hands on me, stuttering her breath when her hand hits my stomach. I pull her legs over my lap and then cradle her back against my arm, snuggling effectively.

Y/N: Want some music or something, I could get Shimmer-

Sera: Send Shimmer away... please... I would like to be alone.

Shimmer transmats out of me, nodding at Sera, dropping a Bluetooth speaker on the loveseat next to us, and then zooming to the house to join Lyfe and Bao inside.

Y/N: So... where's your guitar?

Sera: Oh, sorry, were you looking forward to a serenade? I... I really didn't feel like it, I'm so tired. I wanna save my energy...

Y/N: Save it for cuddling?

Sera: Insert sexually suggestive remark here to signify that we will have sex later.

Y/N: Pfft...

We both chuckle to each other as we cozy up even more, now hugging one another tighter and caressing each other's bodies. Seraphine is figuring out which pec feels better as a pillow to lie on and I'm having a fun time tracing my fingers up and down her bare spine.

Over the next ten or so minutes, we go from snuggling to feeling, and from feeling... well... let's just resume.

Sera: Oh, this is so nice...

Y/N: I know, everything is better when you're a part of it.

Sera: I love you...

Y/N: I love you too...