H17: No, You Watch

TIMESKIP!

Eve: You've been such a good boy for me... keeping all my sisters happy... saving Kayn's life for Akali... they all adore you; how does it feel? 

Y/N: Magical... 

Eve: I should reward you tonight...

She straddles me, pushing her pelvis against mine, oh she's so warm... and I'm cold... this is perfect... 

Eve: How does that sound, darling? 

Y/N: I'd love that. 

Eve: What was that? 

Y/N: I need it. 

Eve: You... what? 

Y/N: Come on... Come on! I.... NEEEEED... IIIIIIT!!!

Eve giggles and then drags her claw down my chest, giving me a little kiss. 

Eve: Well... then- 

*DOORSLAM! AGGRESSIVE PANTING!* 

Kai'Sa comes blasting into the bedroom, wait, the door was fucking locked! She must be pissed, ugh... oh, I had this fucking coming, my fault for not seeing her after her dance practices that often. So, she's here in a sports bra and leggings, fresh from practice, and sweaty. 

Kai: Y/N!!! 

Y/N: Oh, shit! Kai, you alright, what's wrong babe? 

Kai: You are what's wrong... WHERE'S MY FUN?! WHERE'S MY SHARE?! FOR WEEKS, WEEKS, AND-

*VOID NOISES!* 

Kai: -WEEKS... I need it... I need you, Y/N. Ever since last time we were together, I was just craving it, but I kept seeing the photos with all the other girls getting some, where's mine? I'm losing it.

Y/N: I was going to go see you tomorrow! 

Kai: And go back to Eve, right after?! 

Eve: Kai'Sa, honey, wait your turn... don't be jealous now, sweetie-

Kai: I am not waiting when you have had plenty of turns. It's my turn, and I want it NOW! 

Eve gets off of me and stands before the angry... or horny... Kai'Sa.

Eve: Honey, we can just go down on him together, how does that sound? You should've told the group that you wanted to-AGH! Hey! Hey! What are you-MY TAILS!!! AGH!!! 

I sit up and just watch the catfight ensuing. Kai keeps getting her hands slapped away, but her speed is too much for Eve to handle, especially when she gets ahold of her tails. Kai pins her to the swivel chair at Eve's desk, wrestling with her still. 

Kai, out of blind anger, or lust, I can't tell, shows no respect for what Eve has to say after she's been keeping me from her. When really, it was mostly my fault for not giving her the attention she needed, and arguably, I deserve this. 

Eve: Stop it! My tails are... *yelp, squeal!* Kai'Sa! KAI'SA!!!

Kai straddles Eve, but only to hold her down, tying her tails around the back of the chair, and tying her up against it. She gets down and does the same to her legs too. 

Eve: Mmph! Ugh... WHAT THE HELL?!

Eve tries to squirm, and when she tries to flex or move a tail, it doesn't budge. Kai really did just tie Eve to the chair with her own tails. 

Eve: Don't leave me like this! Come on! This isn't fair! 

Kai, with a devilish grin, struts away from her as Eve keeps squirming.