H19: The Concert

"Alright, you've done this before, how's this going to be any different? Well... just remember, Gemini and Dakari would want this, wouldn't they? They'd be right here beside you, rocking with you. Do it in their honor. You have all the support in the world on stage right now..."

Distant booms of speakers, followed by EDM riffs can be heard, along with the sounds of a screaming crowd to swallow those sounds whole.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

"Hey Babe, you alright in there!"

"Yeah, yeah...."

The faint sounds of crowd chanting can be heard as a door opens. And the sounds of two pairs of musician boots stomping down a corridor.

"Just that talk I had a few days ago gave me some shit to think about."

"Oh yeah, like what? You chickening out or something? It's alright if you don't have a band, you'll figure it out."

"Never, never, just wondering what I'm gonna do after this concert."

"Probably something very, very sexual, followed by lots of cuddling, but maybe some ramen first."

"There you are! Come on man, we gotta fuckin' get up there, they're going crazy for you! 

"Catch me on the set, Yasuo and I will start the beat." 

"Good luck babe..." 

Multiple kisses can be heard, and the sounds of the one pair of boots can be heard walking away. 

*STARHEART! STARHEART! STARHEART! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!*

SIX HOURS AGO!

-

---

--

-

The ending of All My Best Friends Are Metalheads by Less Than Jake, can be heard...

I hit the last few notes as the bass chimes in for the last part of the song, maybe Ahri was right, Yasuo's equipment is pretty good, and with Sting, I can get the quality I need.

Y/N: How's that sound?!

We're here on stage for the warm-up. They got us here at Piltover University, performing in the soccer stadium they built who knows how long ago. It's a giant stadium, almost like a colosseum, and while there are a few people here that are very early, mostly diehard K/DA fans to watch the girls warm up.

I got some of the girls in the stands to give me signals from all the way in the back, at the top of the stadium. It's hard to believe that this whole stadium is going to be full by the time I'm ready to play. 

You know majority of the ticket revenue is going to charity, right? Yeah, each of us is only making a mil, but actually, the majority of it, like a predicted 5 to 10 is going straight to world hunger, shimmer flu epidemics and other disease research. Believe it or not, cancer isn't a thing here. 

Looking way back there, Eve holds up both her hands, giving me two thumbs up with her claws. I'm honestly shocked nobody saw her up there. 

???: *Gasp!* Evelynn was out here this whole time?! 

Evelynn quickly disappears and probably runs back to the stage someway somehow. After a few minutes of playing some Third Eye Blind, Eve reappears on the edge of the stage. I quickly cut off my guitar playing and look over as she comes up the stairs.