H10: Horny Bomb

THIS STORY STARTS WITH A LEMON, AVERT YOUR EYES, WAIT... THIS STORY IS MATURE... ITS FUCK TIME!!!

I run my hands down Eve's back as she moans in my mouth. She pulls back to speak into my ear. 

Eve: Awful handsy, darling... 

Y/N: I'm gonna give you my all... 

I start to lift her skirt and her tails start crawling up my arms, and as I go, I kiss her neck and even try to nibble on her collarbone, but she's a short lady, it's kinda hard. 

She starts clawing at my shirt without her claw rings, trying her best to lift my shirt. I'm forced to pull back and lift it for her, tossing it against the door, she gasps at the sight and then that smirk turns into a smile, rushing towards me. 

She slams herself against me and it staggers me a little, but I'm still able to hold her weight on me. She starts kissing my collarbone as I explore her breasts now. I'm gonna get her fucking naked... 

I unbutton the top of her skirt and it drops to the floor, then I start pulling on her top. She gets what I'm trying to do, so she takes it off for me, her jacket along with it. 

Y/N: No bra? 

Eve: It ruins the top, darling... mmmph... 

She kisses me, and I let her push me all the way back, falling back and landing on the bed with her on top of me. I start taking off her panties and she groans as I do so, I'm struggling with it badly...

Eve: Rip them off! 

*RIIIIP!* 

I rip them off of her and she giggles, then I unhook her bra, making her gasp. I keep kissing her as she... giggle-moans in my mouth with each kiss. I got her butt naked with just some thigh-high boots, irresistible if I do say so myself. 

Y/N: Evelynn... mmmph... 

Eve: Mmmm... get these pants off... 

Her lashers wrap around the beltloops on my cargo pants. 

*WHOOSH!* 

The wish away my cargo pants clean off, sending them into the door with my shirt, and I can hear my Ace clink against the floor. I look back up, and now I'm completely naked, under a demon mommy... oh boy... 

Eve: Oh my... mmmph... mmmm... *more demon noises* 

She keeps kissing various parts of my body, and all I do is hold onto her shoulders as my member begins to throb with each kiss. I find the pin that's holding her buns up and I pull on it, dropping her hair onto my chest and then she looks up at me.... creepily... 

Eve: Hehe... does my darling prefer straight-hair Eve? 

Y/N: I do... 

She comes up to my face, draping her hair over my face, encasing me in a hair cocoon where all I can see is those glowing demon eyes, devouring my soul, which I'm so willing to let her do. 

Eve: You said you were willing to go all the way? 

Y/N: I was... 

Eve: Then you're gonna do whatever mommy wants... 

Y/N: Uh-oh... gulp... 

She starts snickering, sliding down to my stomach, staring at me the whole entire time. I feel her breasts pass over my member, and it makes me moan as it strokes down. 

Eve: Oh, does someone like my breasts? Oh my... it was a hand cannon in your pants... 

She smirks, whipping her hair back and arching her back, pushing her breasts forward. She gyrates her chest left and right across my pelvis, smirking at me and moaning as her nipples pass over my member. She bites down on her lip, looking down at my stomach and then back at me.