27: Reaper of Lyfe

Y/N POV

Ahri: You need anything, boo?

Y/N: Just a hug... *sniff* if I'm being honest...

My nasally voice, I hate it, along with the throat scratch every time I open my mouth.

Illness is something I never ran into, because if I ever felt a sinus infection or allergies coming on, I would just kill myself and then resurrect.

So, now I am keeping myself alive, putting myself through torture so my multiple mothers can take care of me.

Ahri expressed a few minutes ago that it was her dream to tend a sick partner in bed.

And... death is pretty traumatizing, so I'll live through the pain.

Ahri: Ohhh... sick little guardian...

She hugs me on the couch, purring as I rub her ears.

Kali: You feeling any better after I gave you the pain relievers?

Y/N: A bit, the pain hurts less, but I'm super fucking hot... like... I got the chills, but my head is so damn hot.

Kali: Awww... well, you need to get better, you want soup?

Y/N: That's alright, I don't think I can eat.

Ghost: I'm reading more on this... "shimmer flu..." it's interesting!

Y/N: Does it get worse?

Ghost: You getting body aches?

Y/N: Yeah.

Ghost: That's as bad as it gets, be lucky it wasn't shimmer exposure, that's equivalent to radiation sickness, very fatal in high doses of shimmer exposure. We're lucky that the solar grenades wiped out most of it. Because under extreme heat, it just turns into helium for a split second, then... to oxygen? How does an element do that, and how were we not engulfed in flames?

Ahri: Magic.

Ghost: Here we are... trumped because our science is starting to run out.

Y/N: Nonsense, our science- *cough cough* is useful for many other things!

Kali: You sure?

Y/N: Add salt to your water before boiling it.

Kali: That's something you should tell Kai, who is... indisposed at the moment.

Ahri: Oh, right! She's on a trip with Jax... I hope they're doing alright.

Y/N: A trip?

Ahri: They drove to Noxus to check out the capital! No worries, they'll be safer than any other general there.

Kali: So, that means you're the man of the house...

Y/N: Hm.

Ahri: So, who's your selected woman of the house?

My woman of the house is walking down the stairs right now.

Black high-heel boots, black tight skirt, a sweater that says... oh... never mind, I probably shouldn't write that down.

She struts her fine self over to the couch.

Eve: I am the woman of the house...

Ahri: But what about me? I'm the queen...

Eve: Oh, but do know your place, foxy darling. Every strong man needs a strong woman to smite them down and... make sure they obey.

She stands before me, smirking down at me as her tails brush past Ahri's.