48: Watcher's Fall

Y/N POV

As I'm flying, I enable a transmission to Ahri's phone.

Ahri: BOO!!!

Y/N: Put it on speaker!

All the others: Hey Y/N...

Y/N: I... am calling all to tell you this... whatever happens, I love you all, what I am about to do is very stupid, but I have to do it, for your sake alone. If it ends in a draw, or ends in defeat, I'm sorry I couldn't be there to spend my last moments with you.

I hear Sera beginning to cry in the background.

Kali: NO, YOU CANNOT PULL THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!! I AM GOING TO SHOVE MY FOOT-

Eve: Darling...

Kai: NOPE.

Ahri: You will see us again, we love you, and you love us.

Y/N: I do love you guys, I will see you guys again, but I am just saying, I am going to do something fucking stupid, like I used to do. I love you guys... I just thought I would say goodbye just incase.

Eve: No goodbyes, you are coming home once you are done with this shitshow, and we are going to cuddle, and we are going to go back on tour with you on our bus!

Y/N: Okay.

Eve: Okay?

Y/N: YES!!! ALRIGHT!!! I'm sorry... I love you guys, that's all.

Ahri: We love you too.

Sera: I l-l-love you too...

Kai: We all love you, e-especially me.

Kali: I guess...

Eve: I love you too darling... Now Kali...

Kali: OWOWOW!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!

I cut the transmission, taking the "oh shit" sigh.

I land the ship on top of the true ice field.

True Ice, an element known only to Freljord.

Fragile, but very susceptible to magic, so almost indestructible as long as your spells are strong.

Y/N: Ghost, send the ship away, we won't need it for a while.

Ghost: On it.

*LOUD BOOM! NYOOOOM!*

Ryze and I are now on the frozen canvas, this big... empty space of nothing, this is a great place for a battle.

*LOUD CRASH!*

Anivia lands behind us.

Ani: This place... they are under us. We must not allow them to diver the ritual, come.

*WING FLAP! WING FLAP!*

She grabs us both with her claws, taking us off the cliff and flying us down into the alley, we fly through the alley until we end up at the village of the Avarosan, the Shrine of Rakelstake.

The crowd clears the way as Ani flies us through the town.

We land on the podium where it looks like their leader was speaking, dropping us next to Bel and Zilean.

???: ANIVIA!!!

She bows, then the rest of the crowd bows with her.

Ani: This is the safer place to perform the ritual.

???: The... guardian's ritual?

Ani: Yes.

Ryze: Can we do it here?