H18: Taking a Stab at It

TIMESKIP!

Y/N: And that... should do it... yeah! 

Teemo: Looks like shit. 

The Yordle with the helmet takes the trowel away from me and then finishes up the cement job by himself. I just get out of his way and climb out of the pool while he's finishing up. 

Teemo: This is why you killed stuff for a living and plucked strings instead of being on the worksite! 

Y/N: Yeah, because you'd be put out of a job! 

Teemo: HA!!! In your dreams! Anyway, after that dries, in a couple hours or so... we're gonna lay some proofing down, some more tiles, and then this should be good as new, Miss Ahri! 

Ahri: Oh, that's fantastic! 

We're in the backyard just a week away from the concert, with Ahri laying on her lounge chair in a swimsuit, and me having to work with the Yordle because it was Eve's "punishment" for trashing her favorite swimming pool. 

Really, I think it was just a stunt to see me shirtless and covered in gunk, we'll find out just how the girls take it when I go inside to shower, because I am fucking done with this. 

Y/N: Alright, I'm gonna shower... 

Ahri: WAIT!!! Let me get a pic... this'll be good for your Peeper... 

I stand there with my hands on my hips, with a tired, frustrated grin, bits of cement on my face and some sealant in little spots around my chest and arms, dirt on my jeans. Ahri sends me the photo and then I upload it right after, using her caption, "This is the Starheart they never tell you about", and then tag the K/DA. 

I then teasingly come up to Ahri, she starts to squeal when I go to touch her with my hair that's covered in dirt. 

Y/N: Simba...

Ahri: NUH! WAH! No! No... *Giggle* 

Y/N: SIIIMBAAA....

Ahri: Stop, stop! *Louder giggles* 

I overpower her and then put my thumb on her forehead. 

Y/N: Simba... 

Ahri: YUCK!!! 

Y/N: The Lion King... 

Ahri: I don't know what that is! 

Y/N: We need to watch that tonight, hehe... you got a little smudge on your forehead. 

Ahri: Yeah, thanks! Now I gotta go wash this off! 

Y/N: Well, did you shower today? 

Ahri: Well I... I uhh...

Y/N: Ewwww....

Ahri: WHAT?! No, you don't get to pull that! Fine, take me. 

Y/N: Take you? 

Ahri: Shower time, yes, you-me, we go. 

She puts her hands out in my direction, rapidly doing a grabbing motion with her hands. I come over and hoist her up, carrying her to the sliding door.

Y/N: Hahhh... I got ya. 

Ahri: Uppies... *purrrrr* 

She nuzzles me as I come into the living room. There's Akali just sitting by the door. 

Kali: Oh my god... Ahri, you are such a pet... 

Ahri: Mmmmph... 

She kisses my clean cheek and then rides my shoulder as some of the girls gawk as they're watching some form of Noxian show.