13: Downtime

Y/N POV

Ghost: Who is that?

Y/N: You can tell from here? Thought it was Eve...

Ghost: Nope.

I walk up the stairs to the front porch as Ghost transmats my helmet and rocket away, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

???: H-hello!

Y/N: Oh, uhm... hi! Are you Kai'Sa or Seraphine?

Kai: Kai... Sasa... whatever you want to call me... or Kai'Sa, that works too.

Y/N: So, you're the dancer?

Kai: I am.

Y/N: Cool.

We just awkwardly look at each other, then look away.

I kick some loose pebbles off of the front porch, then Kai looks back up at me.

Kai: I like your coat...

Y/N: Thanks, Ahri helped get it for me.

Kai: Oh, you're Y/N!

Y/N: Yeah, I need to get better at introducing myself to people, I just get lost and then I forget, you know?

Kai: I know exactly how that feels! Like you get lost in somebody or... you think too far ahead?

She's really cute and shy, you should ask her out if Ahri is okay with it.

The ponytail, the pale skin, the stern but clearly shy expressions she's giving off.

Her curves... oh her curves... you'd have to surgically remove-

Fuck you intrusive thoughts, Ahri's love is too good for this.

Y/N: Yeah, something like that.

Kai: I don't want to... bring up anything tragic... but... didn't you lose your home too?

Y/N: We both did, me and Ghost.

Ghost: Mostly him, hello, I'm Ghost! Well, I'm his ghost...

Kai: Awww... you're adorable.

Ghost: Eugh...

Y/N: He prefers to be technical rather than adorable, but... I don't know, he let Ahri carry him around like a little pet.

Ghost: Pushing it now, Guardian.

Kai giggles slightly, but I'm locked down by the feelings I have for Ahri.

Ahri is just... amazing.

Kai: You're funny... I like that. So, dating Ahri huh?

Y/N: Ahri is... perfect, I don't think I ever met a girl that into sorcery and just so... elegant.

Kai: She is something special, isn't she? She came a long way from back in her Ionia days, poor Yasuo never treated her right.

Y/N: You hate to see it, what ever happened to that guy?

Kai: Afraid he's still in Ionia, hoping he's still in Ionia... actually...

She has a very Awoken-like accent.

Prim, and very proper.

Y/N: Hmmm... probably for the best, like he's to do anything about us... you know.

Kai: He was a nice guy just... took teachings too seriously, then when Ahri demanded she left, he had no choice but to just let her go. Jax and I are holding up fine though...

Y/N: Yeah, you meet another person who can share the same past as you?

Kai: It's like we're the two last Icathians on Runeterra...