What-If: Y/N Is a Titan

In the next few chapters, we will go through a miniature, albeit more sped up version of the original story

In the next few chapters, we will go through a miniature, albeit more sped up version of the original story. The writing and storytelling will be different. The encounters, conflicts, and timing will also be so. This will take place after the events of Destiny 1, and into the events of Destiny 2, where Y/N will be set free by the Witness after encountering him through his ghost, right after securing the Veil, causing the meeting of light and dark.

DISCLAIMER: This is fanfiction, I would now ask that you please remove that high-horsing stick out of your rectum. Yes, I will get lore wrong, and yes, I am going to write it how I want it. If I need suggestions, I will ask for them. HE WILL HAVE MOST THINGS THAT ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR A TITAN IN DESTINY 2 AS OF 2023, AROUND LIGHTFALL RELEASE, INCLUDING THE STORY AND POWERS! If you don't know anything about the game, I will try my best to make it an easy read, (I also don't know much about the current story, Google will backpack me through the story).

Now, without further ado...

-

-

-

"The universe makes us all victim and perpetrator of its infinite cruelty. You, more than any, suffer both fates. Be free."

- The Witness to The Traveler