H5: Introductory Introductions

*LOUD LAUGHTER!* 

Sett: Yo, where'd you learn to dance like that, my man? 

Kai'Sa: Yeah, that was... such a sight to behold, I was speechless when I saw it. 

Y/N: Learned from the best... my mentor, and the King of Pop himself...

Ahri: "King of Pop"?! Where do I meet him! What can he teach us?! 

Y/N: He's dead... You guys believe me being from another universe? Well, I gotta come clean, that's not my song, none of those were. Those were songs from my universe. However, there's so fucking many of them that you guys haven't heard- 

Kali: Stop right there... Y/N, don't let anyone fool you. <Finders keepers...> 

Y/N: They aren't mine though. 

Ahri: Those artists need someone to carry on their legacy, and you are the prime vessel, even bringing it into another universe to spread their popularity! 

Y/N: Those artists lost popularity where I'm from, but granted they came back once we started replicating their music hundreds of years later... 

Ahri: Woah... old... why does it sound so good? 

Kali: Music from the soul always sounds good, that's why rap is so right...

Sett: Never has a truer word has ever been spoken. Yone, what do you gotta say about an interdimensional traveler jamming out for all of us? 

Yone: It's badass... 

Sett: There you go... Y/N, I don't know, with a resume as big as yours, why have you not realized it yet? Those are your songs now! It's your job to play them now! Besides, copyright doesn't go across multiverses... 

Eve: Well... we'll find out if they do or not, darling. As for you, mister, you have serious talent, and I admire your techniques. 

Y/N: Well, maybe I could teach you a thing or two sometime... 

She gets that devilish smirk again, and her... tails? Tails... tails start to curl up. A couple people gasp at my advance. While the rest go, "Ooooooooh..." 

Eve: Heh... bold... 

Kai: So, if these songs aren't yours... why aren't we listening to them right now? 

Y/N: You promise you guys can keep a secret? 

Seraphine: Yea-

Ahri: NOOO!!! She can't. 

Ezreal: Nah, let him keep his collection, that'd just spoil it all for him! That's like... someone leaking a sex tape... I don't know who would do that... *cough* Kayn... *cough* ugh... something in my throat, sorry. 

Kayn picks his ponytailed head up from the phone, his eye flashing in Ezreal's direction. All Ezreal does is just laugh it off, and Kayn just shakes his head, sighing...

Kayn: You had to tell the guest that? 

Y/N: What happened? 

Kayn: Some pumpkin-fucker hacked my phone many... many... months ago... back when I was still in college with my little Kunai...

Kali: And released a recording of us doing it in my dorm. It was back when I still had rosy hair and I looked like a bimbo, ugh... 

Ahri: Girl, you slayed that hair, shush! I was the bimbo, I take the sacrifice. 

Sett: Babe... your hair is beautiful, hush... 

I sit there, with a partially confused expression, darting my eyes left and right as I connect the dots... I feel like a true outlaw right now...