T14: Love Has Me Rooted

---A HEFTY TIMESKIP!---

OMEGA POV

A year after the maiden of ice and I met, we've gotten along with no time at all to spare. Not only have we married, but Lissandra is...

Liss: I'M PREGNANT!!!

At first, I was shocked, I didn't know what to believe. Back in the day, if a lady was pregnant I would flee the scene faster than fast because I never had responsibilities. However, Vanguard training gave me those, along with discipline, and preservation, so I feel like this is just the next step of my life.

I am old, despite being an Exo, I need to get with the times. Being a man child who runs around, swinging everywhere and kicking, shooting my problems away won't cut it. I was sent here for a purpose, Lissandra is that purpose, and Nashor...

*ROOOOOOOAAAR!!!*

Don't worry about him. The little baby worm is as big as a bear now and is starting to grow fins on his back. It seems the environment of mysticality in this new universe is not making him a Hive worm, but something better. I wonder just how big he'll get... or how disgusting...

His little fangs grew, and although he still has the puppy dog attitude, he needs to watch what he eats because he might accidentally swallow a person. He's an animal that protects the giant cabin, willing to stay outside and stick his head through the window for dinner. His teeth are bigger, his fins are more defined, and the ice queen wants him to have the title of "Baron".

Omega: That's... *sharp inhale* wow... <fuck...>

But Omega, how can an Exo have a baby? Golden Age technology and a little finesse can tell you I can. There are things they preserve from human forms before turning them into a robot. So, I guess... the baby will look like what I used to look like before I was an Exo, whatever I looked like...

Liss: H-how is this even possible?

Omega: Exos are more human than you think... d-do you want to keep it, nieve?

Sometimes I refer to her as "ice" in my old language.

Liss: Of course I want to keep it! I just... hope she doesn't end up like me...

Omega: Like you? No... I hope she does, she'd be a beautiful ruler!

I caress her waist, sitting with her on our couch by the fire.

Liss: Blind...

Omega: You call yourself blind, yet you have no trouble running a colony of people and taking over the Freljord. You can see plenty from where I'm looking. So what if you need to feel around for the tv remote?

She pats around the couch until she grabs my leg, putting her one hand on my arm and then my shoulder, leaning in for a kiss.

Liss: I love you...

Omega: I love you more...

Y/N POV

Rolling around a little, I'm finally waking up to some spring weather. I left the sliding doors open last night so I could just walk right into the back yard from the basement, and hoooooo... that is a nice breeze. A crisp, 63 degrees Fahrenheit, with the sun shining, and a couple clouds to say hello.

Alright, that has been the fruitiest thing I've ever said. I go back inside and reminisce.

It's been a little over year since the party, and over a year since the Eve mishap, and I can comfortably say that nothing has changed. The only thing that happened is Yasuo and Akali had a massive fight.