20: 1v1 Rumble

Y/N POV

Ben: So, like, you're used to this sort of thing? If not, well, I'm sure I can shed some strands of good luck your way...

Y/N: I've done this before, just wish me luck anyway in case Katarina or whoever gets the idea to smash my Ghost. 

Ben: Right. 

I transmat the nano suit that goes on before all my armor. 

Ben: So, what is it all you wear before battle? 

Y/N: Nano suit goes on first, then wraps, cloth, for comfort. 

Ben: Right.

Y/N: Gauntlets, chest armor, leg armor, and then my... plasteel tipped boots. 

Ben: Plasteel? 

Y/N: Majority of my armor is made of it, that or some other metal substitute. 

I grunt, putting my chest piece on. 

Y/N: I'm hoping this fight doesn't come to me having to wear all of this, but it's for safety. 

Ben: You look like a walking tank...

Y/N: I'm not a titan, so a walking tank is a bit of a stretch. Titan armor is twice as thick... this armor is heavy in magic, allowing me to cast spells just a bit easier. 

Ben: Jeez...

I put on my trench coat, the one made of harvested materials from the Vault of Glass. 

I put the floating orb in my Ophidian Aspect, making a whoosh sound as it connects. 

I give it a quick spin as it hovers there. 

Y/N: Ghost, seal up the chest to the coat with the exoskeleton. 

Ghost pulls around me, transmatting a collarbone piece that attaches the coat to my chest armor. 

Ben: Is... that it? Holy shit... oop- pardon my language. 

Y/N: You're not talking to virgin ears, don't worry. Now... the last piece. My helmet. 

Ben: I hope you know... you're not fighting an alien army, you're fighting one Noxian assassin, that is just doing this as her favorite past time...

Y/N: So, she can train with an actual threat! 

Ben: Good point. 

I put my helmet on, and it whooshes and squeaks as I lock it into place. 

The indicators begin to glow red, signifying a good connection between everything. 

Ghost: discipline at... tier 4, intellect at... tier 5, and... strength is at tier 3. 

Y/N: Bump strength to tier 5, I don't think I'll need to throw grenades in a little arena. 

Ghost Intellect and strength tier 5... discipline tier 2. 

Y/N: Perfect. 

Ben: And what does that all mean?

Y/N: I'll talk later after I make your friends shit their pants for roping me into an illegal fight... what weapons does she use? 

Ben: She's famous for these blades that can cut through just about anything. 

Y/N: Well, we'll see about that, Ghost, let's make it a fair fight, no guns... Dark Drinker. 

Ghost transmats the Dark Drinker to my back, the gargantuan sword that is weightless. 

Ben: So, this is what we're doing at two in the morning instead of drinking and breaking the ice.