H3: Bilgewater Smells

Now, why was I able to just catch my ship on the way down? Because I'm cool, that's how. My ship was a fighter before it was given to me to play with. The ship has small space, but in turn is the most versatile ship you've ever laid eyes on. 

The Platinum Starling, awarded to those who assisted the members of the Black Armory, an elite weapon manufacturing service that was a little under the radar, and boy was I grateful that their doors opened back up. This ship was a hell of a beauty when I first got her. 

Flying through over the water, I see a town that was built on an island, however that island is mostly city now

Flying through over the water, I see a town that was built on an island, however that island is mostly city now. There are big buildings, lots of docks, and when I think it looked old Golden Age, it actually was a little mossier, reminding me of... my old home... these thoughts are just going to get worse, aren't they? 

As the sun sets, I make a landing next to... holy fuck is that a helicopter? I land next to a helicopter at one of the docks, and there were no comm frequencies that was trying to chat to me, so I guess... I'll just set her down here for now...

All I do is just sit there in my ship, in silence for just a moment. I don't know how to feel right now, honestly. 

Sting: You regret doing what you did?

Y/N: Part of me does... part of me doesn't... *sigh* hope both of them are living good lives... because me getting tossed through a sky and nearly dying is a fair price to pay for what I might've done to them... hell... I should be dead. 

Sting: Nonsense, I'm sure they are alright! 

...

GEMINI-2 POV

*THUD!*

I... c-can't... believe... he'd do that to me... w-why did he have to push me through the portal? Why did he say those mean things? He didn't mean it... he didn't... he didn't mean it... 

It's all hunter deception, no way he meant it... 

I curl up in a ball and start crying. I'm blinded by the effects of the portal, and I don't care what happens, whatever beings are around me can kill me, I don't care. He was all that mattered, not my status, not the band, nothing else. 

Nothing was more painful than that moment we all separated, even Dakari... he was like a brother to me... an older, dumber brother... 

I can hear a door open as I start to regain my sight, but I still can't tell who or what it is. Feeling the floor, it feels oddly familiar... am I at our quarters? Why did it put me back here? 

Y/N: G-Gemini? I-is this real? 

The blurry figure sounds like Y/N, and it runs over, sliding up to me. I feel a warm embrace covering my side. 

Dak: SHE COULD BE A NIGHTMARE, WATCH OUT!!! 

Y/N: WAIT, WAIT!!! Put the gun down, you goober! If she were a nightmare, she would've done something already! This is something else...