H8: Spin the Toxic Bottle

Only known this woman for a day and I feel like I've known her my whole life. She lets me rub my hand up and down her one arm, and I let her lay her head on my shoulder when the movie gets a little dull. I figure I let her experience my archive first, throwing on a cheesy romance flick for her, and she loves it. 

I got a blanket wrapped up around us because I was a little cold after jumping in a pool, and her ridiculous demonic body heat is keeping me warmed up. Occasionally, her hand pops out from under the blanket, putting a piece of popcorn in mine or her mouth. 

Eve: Open wide, darling.

Y/N: Ahhh... 

She plants it in my mouth, index finger on my tongue. She smirks as I slowly close my mouth, but I end up closing it on her finger, running my lips up to the tip of her index finger. She gasps and flirtatiously giggles. 

Eve: Darling... you're so fiendish... 

Y/N: For you, yeah. 

I crunch some more popcorn and then snuggle some more with her. I wonder why we hit it off in only a day... 

Eve: So-

Y/N: So-

Eve: Oh, you can go-

Y/N: No, you got it... 

I got her to watch one of the Spongebob movies, I think it's the first one of we're going by file name. She's been puzzled this entire time but then her questions were answered as time went on. Before that, we watched 50 Shades of Grey and she loved it, every minute. 

Eve: Does the sponge person get the crown back? Also, why does the pink star have more rizz than you? And wait... uhm... never mind... I should just keep watching. 

Y/N: I can't tell you any of that, that's the whole plot of the movie.

Eve: The design choice is really something... Akali or Sera would love this show because their dopamine is fried... and who the hell keeps buzzing your phone?!

Y/N: I have no idea at all, I thought I set it to silent. 

Taking out the phone it's some unknown number, Eve grants me the permission to answer it, so I do. 

Y/N: If this is Noxus or Piltover upper management you can fuck off, bye-

Kali: WAITWAITWAIT!!! It's Akali! Seraphine gave me your number! 

Y/N: Well, you can call back later, I'm on a date right now.

Eve: What, who's that, was that Akali? 

Y/N: Yep... 

Kali: Is that Eve back there? Oh, KAI!!! YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE!!! 

Y/N: Alright, well me and her are busy watching a movie, so call back some other time. 

Kali: Is she clinging to you? 

Y/N: Yeah... 

Kali: Good, okay, BYE!!!

I hang up and toss my phone onto the coffee table, then take a sigh, melting into the couch. Eve latches onto me again as David Hasselhoff comes into the scene, placing her head on my shoulder. 

Y/N: Kali said you were clingy...

Eve: Well, darling, I don't have a lot of friends, and those I do consider friends I cherish. 

Y/N: Do you eye up and cuddle every friend you have? 

Eve: Well, you're a rare case... something about you, ever since the bar, has just been different. I want to love you like I do my popstar sisters, but... it's weird...