Chapter 96

Thor and Sam joined everyone in the lab. They smiled when they saw Steve and Eva kissing before going to their respective partners. Bucky shut down the computer fast. He didn't want to risk Eva seeing it and trying to work more. But when Steve pulled back from Eva, sharing a hungry look, Bucky knew he didn't have to worry.

"You know, Stevie," Eva said, her eyes darkening, "I've done a lot of healing..."

Steve's face fell a little as he responded, "And I'm glad you have, but-" Eva chuckled. "What are you giggling about? And should I be worried?"

"I said I did a lot of healing," she got in close to whisper in his ear, "or didn't you hear, pumpkin?"

Steve looked her over, growing hard. God, he wanted her.

Loki closed the gap between him and Thor as he said, "I have as well, ᛈᛖᛏ- pet. Care to try?"

Thor smiled and replied, "Just tell me if it gets to be too much, ᛚᛟᚢᛖ- love."

"I don't plan to leave you out of the reunion, doll," said Bucky, picking up Sam so that he was forced to wrap his legs around his boyfriend's waist.

"It's about damn time, sha," Sam responded.

They each went to their respective rooms. Outside in the hall, Steve tried to go slow. He didn't want to push Eva, but she had something else in mind as she pushed him roughly into the door. Their hunger took over and they could barely get the handle to turn.

Once inside, Steve kicked the door close before Eva said, "I want my Captain. Please, Stevie?"

"I'm all yours, princess," he gasped as they both tore each other's clothes to shreds.

They almost didn't make it to the bed. He was firmly lodged between her legs, feeling how wet she was. He kissed down her body until he was feasting on her sweet nectar. She gripped his hair, a silent scream on her lips. Soon, his fingers had joined his tongue so that she was squirming and he was gulping her juices.

When he felt she was properly prepared, he moved up her body to kiss her. The taste of herself remained on his tongue. With agonizing slowness, he entered and stretched her. It had been so long, she felt a sting and loved it. He marveled at how perfectly she still fit around him. If the serum in her had done anything, it had made them more compatible.

"I want to go slow," he gasped out, "but I don't think I can."

She flipped them over so that she was on top, already setting a fast pace as she moaned, "I don't want slow. You don't have to go easy anymore, Captain. Fuck me like you mean it."

He gripped her waist. "I never fuck my girl." She looked at him as their speed increased. "I always and forever make love to her."

He rolled them back over and began nibbling at her skin. She clawed up his back, chanting his name over and over as they flew higher together. Before she knew it, she was skating the edge and never wanted it to stop even when it was almost painful.

For a moment, she was back in her personal hell, waiting to be told to cum. But when he pulled back to look at her, her Stevie, all the panic left her. Yes, he liked telling her when to cum, but he would never make her wait until it was painful.

"Don't hold back, baby," Steve said. "I want you to just let go."

And let go she did, taking him with her. He pulled out of her and started a bath. He wanted to make sure she felt loved, not used. However, once in the warm water, she straddled him and they made love in the water. She marked his skin just as he had hers so that they matched.

This round was quicker and they finished rather fast before finally getting cleaned up. He dried her off as she was falling asleep. He dried himself before they both went to bed. He held her to him, reveling that he had her back again.