Chapter 110

Steve clenched his fists as he growled, "What do you want, Romanoff?"

She looked down on all of the people she once called friends, rolling her eyes. How had she not seen how stupid they all were compared to her?

"I thought that would be obvious, Cap," she said, looking bored before a dark smile lit up her face. "I want my toys back."

Truth was, she planned on killing Loki to break Eva's spirit. There was no use for him now. She knew he had to have had sex with someone of his choosing by this time. He would never submit again. Eva, however, was naive and foolish. Nat could break her a thousand times over if needed. She had almost done so with Bruce. Eva was just easier and more beautiful when she submitted.

"You aren't touching my brother and sister!" Bucky replied, adjusting his arm.

"How cute," Nat chuckled. "The killer thinks the toilet and little dolly are his family now."

Thor called Mjollnir to him, but Wanda kept him from hitting the holo screen. The blond Asgardian took offense to her calling Loki a "toilet," and that told the redhead that the gods were doing better. If her time playing with Loki had told her anything, she would think the pair were dating. That only made Thor's reaction all the sweeter.

Then, Nat took on a sinister expression as she said, "I'll offer this deal only once, so listen up. Hand over Evelyn and Loki." She gave a sickly sweet smile. "And I'll personally return Clint's children." Then, her features became hard again. "But if you refuse? Well, my new friends at HYDRA will have three new Winter Soldiers."

Bucky had to be held back by Steve. The threat was aimed at him and he knew it. Why else would she reveal such a plan?

Laura ran to Clint, having heard what Nat had said from the kitchen. This was a woman both of them would have claimed as a sister at one point. Now, she was the one causing them pain.

"Nat, please," Clint all but begged, tears falling, "just give them back."

Nat gave her far-from-innocent smile again, replying, "You have my conditions, Barton. Evelyn and Loki for them." She glared at everyone. "It's not really difficult. So, make the right decision." She smirked. "I know you will. Heroes always do. Death Widow, out."

Bucky broke free and punched the monitor, breaking the holo screen, and then saying, "We have to get this bitch."

Everyone nodded. There was no question about it. Natasha Romanoff was not going to get Eva and Loki again.