Chapter 134

A few days had passed. Not even a full week. Eva and Sam were in full planning mode. Steve and Bucky sat in the kitchen, coffee in front of them, and zoned out like crazy. They didn't even notice when Thor had entered. Bucky looked like he was starting to hallucinate while Steve seemed ready to fight anyone that said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"What's wrong with you two?" asked an irritatingly fresh-looking Thor.

Steve growled, "Evelyn and Sam keep waking us up to wedding plan."

Bucky sighed before adding, "I get wanting everything perfect. I do. But he woke me up to ask about flowers and still chose lilies."

Steve refused to say what Eva had wanted to the others. But he still maintained that his opinion on what kind of fabric he wanted the tablecloths at the reception to be could have waited until he had a full night's sleep. It had led to him being kicked out of the room. When he and Bucky met up in the kitchen, Steve knew that his best friend had been kicked out over the flowers just as he had over the fabric.

Clint walked in and said, "Just wait."

Wanda turned to look at them over her shoulder as she cooked, adding, "They haven't picked out a tux or dress yet."

Bruce came running in and warned, "In coming! They're arguing over the date."

From the other room, they heard Eva say, "I'm older!"

"I'm younger!" Sam countered. "I'm taller!"

"I'm shorter! I'm smarter!"

"I'm," Sam paused, realizing what she almost made him say, "not falling for that!"

"Ha! I win!" Everyone heard the victory in Eva's voice.

They could also hear how Loki was rolling his eyes as he said, "Doesn't matter because I'm first."

Everyone went to watch over the three fiances to keep the peace, just in time to have Sam and Eva say at the same time, "The hell you are!"

The look of utter shock on Loki's face made everyone burst out laughing. It was clear he had banked on being first as the oldest, tallest, and the most knowledgable out of the three of them. But he didn't count on Sam and Eva ganging up on him with how they had started fighting as of late.

"What's so funny?" Sam and Eva yelled, causing everyone to disperse.

No way were they about to argue with the bride- and groom-zillas.