Chapter 163

As the rays of the sun streamed through the window, Loki moaned. His eyes snapped open as he felt a mouth on him. He lifted the blanket and Thor hollowed out his cheeks as he took Loki deep into his throat.

"Gods, don't stop!" Loki gasped, gripping the sheets beneath him.

Thor smiled around Loki's thick shaft, one hand massaging what he couldn't reach while the fingers on the other began to move in and out of his husband. Loki's hips bucked when Thor took in all of him. With the suddenness of it, Loki wasn't able to hold back his release. Thor swallowed every drop, but his other fingers never stopped moving.

"Thor, please!" Loki begged as the tension in his stomach began to grow again.

Thor kissed up his husband's body as he said, "Perhaps it is time you took charge and-" Loki tensed, so Thor gently removed his fingers. "What is it?"

"You trust me that much?" Loki sounded unsure.

"ᛚᛟᚢᛖ - love, I have always trusted you. Please. To celebrate our marriage."

Loki sat up. "In the past, I either attacked Midgard or the memories came too close." He cupped Thor's cheek, who took Loki's thumb into his mouth. "I love the way our relationship is now. You remove all the pain that the memories hold."

"Then let me do that again, but while you are-"

Loki jumped out of bed. "I will not be like them!" He took a breath when Thor looked shocked. "When I submit to you, it's because I love you and trust you. And knowing you would trust me to do the same to you is enough for me. But I don't trust me. I used to bite and was selfish and-"

"ᛚᛟᚢᛖ- love, you have grown since then." Thor went to Loki, holding him close. "Loki, you now know what it is like to be on the other end, and beyond. You have seen the worst that mortals are capable of, and it did not break you." He began to kiss along Loki's neck. "I want to start our marriage by breaking this last wall. Please."

Loki couldn't deny his husband when he was playing his body like a beautiful instrument. "Okay, ᛈᛖᛏ - pet. I'll show you how much I love you."

Loki guided Thor back to the bed. He took the lube from their table. He carefully massaged it into Thor, who gasped as Loki's slender finger entered him. Loki was moving slowly, almost unsure of himself. When Loki added a second finger, Thor was a panting mess and Loki was growing in confidence. He was writhing when Loki stretched him open with three fingers.

Then, Loki entered him for the first time. Thor had had many partners in the past, of both sexes just as Loki had. But the difference was, Loki was the first he ever allowed to take over. And with it being the morning after their wedding, it meant more to Thor than Loki would ever know that his husband was his first.

Loki began to thrust in and out. Colors burst around Thor, lightning raced through his veins, and he couldn't keep still or quiet. Loki marked Thor's skin, biting at times but it only made Thor tighten around him, and Loki couldn't keep the slow pace another moment. He sped up and Thor met Loki thrust for thrust as their release was drawing close.

"Gods, Loki!" Thor moaned. "Right there!"

Loki growled, "That's right, ᛈᛖᛏ - pet. You tighten when I mark you as mine. When you beg for me." Loki took Thor's stiff cock in his hand and began to pump so that Thor's back arched. "Now, give me everything. Cum for me, Thor."

With a shout, both men shot out rope after rope so that Thor felt full of Loki's seed and their chests were a mess. Loki moved off the top of his husband and grabbed a cloth to clean him. When he came back, he saw the marks on Thor's body.