Chapter 105

⚠️*TW: Trauma Nightmare, Rape and Sex Trade, Suffocation, Torture, Drowning, Electrocution*⚠️

------

That night was rough on Loki. With Thor gone, he was in the room alone. On top of the training, the past was far too close.

Just as the nightmares had started to lessen, just when Loki thought he would be able to get a good night's rest after all the torment, this night, he was slammed into his nightmares again.

Loki couldn't look away as Nat kept burning him, whipping him, or using her sex machine on him. Everything hurt. He wanted to pass out, but he was afraid that if he did, the torment would only get worse and bring him out of an unconscious state.

Two hundred forty-two. That was the total of times she had electrocuted him since his capture. Death was always just out of reach. He just wanted it to end. He repeated every degrading comment she said as instructed. But it didn't make it stop. Nothing ever made her stop except her boredom.

What did the widow have planned this time? Why was he strung up, hanging from the ceiling when he awoke? He watched her come forward, a thin sheet in one hand, a box that said "Plastic Wrap" in the other. He spat curses at her until she wrapped his head in the "plastic wrap." He struggled to get air. His nose was plastered to his face. He fought against the ropes holding him. Panic set in as his vision blurred and darkness took him. He didn't want to go out this way. The next thing he knew, he was gasping for air. Her cruel smile danced before his eyes. She was taunting him with his first real death. Then, she did it all over again.

Loki didn't struggle in the water anymore. It was pointless looking for air. He managed to last longer each time in holding his breath but by no more than a second. He lay against the top of the barrel, face down. He knew what was coming. Why fight anymore? All reason was gone. The only thing he was grateful for in that moment was that the water hid his tears as remembered watching his beloved Thor being butchered in front of him the night before.

The "conference" room. She was taking him there again. No matter how he fought, with the power dampener on, his tormentor was far stronger than he was. She threw him into the room, where he hit the floor. He jumped up but he wasn't fast enough to stop the door from shutting. Then, he felt a large hand rip his clothes from him. There was no preparation for him entering Loki. Just a swift thrust. One hand pumped Loki's cock, demanding he get hard. He felt dull teeth pierce the skin of his shoulder. The other hand wrapped around Loki's throat so that he could barely breathe. He tried to get the man to let go, only for the hand to tighten. Then, he felt hot liquid fill his bowels. He was then moved from the door frame, thrown onto the table, and cried out as he was forced to take the man into his body again. Loki kept gasping in pain as more bites began peppering his neck, arms, and chest. Each time, the thrusts into him became harder and rougher. Loki couldn't take the pain anymore.

"Enough!" he called out, sweat dripping from his brow.

Eva and Bucky burst into the room. Bucky was on the bed and sitting next to Loki as he woke him. Eva stood close by, wanting to show she was there to support her brother. But after their fight earlier, she didn't know if he would even want to see her. She just needed Loki to know that she would always be there if he needed her.

"We're here, Lokes," Bucky said.

Loki looked at his brother, tears in his eyes, and asked, "Eva too?"

"Yeah," she said, moving so he could see her better, "but I can go if-"

Loki took her hand. "Stay." He took in a shaky breath. "Please."

She sat on the other side of Loki, giving him a soft smile. "Okay, Mischief."

His grip on her hand tightened slightly. "I'm sorry I got upset. I know you were only trying to help."

She shook her head. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed so hard. I didn't think about it being a betrayal."

Loki pulled her into a hug. "Let's agree to forgive each other."

She gave a small chuckle. "Deal."

Bucky smiled before joining the hug, saying, "There's the siblings I know and love."

They all laughed. Then, they all lay down on the bed, with Loki in the middle. This put the god at ease and they all slept for the rest of the night.