Chapter 152

The reception lasted well into the night. Eva had long ago "tossed" her bouquet to Sam, who just laughed. Clint and his family had turned in hours ago because the kids were tired. Everyone but a few agents and the rest of the Avengers stayed longer. Now, it was nearly midnight. Steve and Eva were having one last slow dance with a few of the not-so-drunk couples.

"Happy, Mrs. Rogers?" he asked, holding her close.

She looked up at him. "Very, Mr. Rogers."

"I still can't believe you're finally my wife, Evelyn."

She chuckled. "And it only took you seventy years."

"Is it too late to change my mind?" He smiled down at her.

"Yes, it is. I doubt Bucky and Loki accept returns."

"Good."

He gave her a tender kiss and the DJ called an end to the night. Both of them changed from their reception outfits into comfortable clothes. Steve carried their bags to the car and waited as Eva said her goodbyes.

"Baby, we have to go!" he called out when she got to her brothers.

Bucky said in a choked voice, "This is a lot harder than I thought it would be."

"Be careful and call should anything happen," Loki instructed. "We don't know if our telepathy will work or not."

Eva gave each of them a tight hug as she said, "I promise." With a final wave, she got into the car. "So, where to, Mr. Rogers?"

He started the engine and began the drive to the airport, answering, "Paris, France."

"I'd say you were trying to persuade me to marry you." She chuckled.

Steve ignored the teasing tone. "After that is London, then Rio de Janeiro, and ending in Hawaii." Eva stared at him, her mouth agape, making Steve worry. "Is something wrong?"

Eva shook her head and smiled. "No, it's just," she took a breath, "all the places I wanted to go as a kid."

"Well, Mrs. Rogers, I wanted to give you the best honeymoon I could think of. Did it work?"

"Oh, yes. I can't wait to see it all with you." She placed her hand on his leg, systematically rubbing up and down.

Steve sat up straighter, gripping the steering wheel tightly as he grew hard. "Sweetheart, your hand is-" He cleared his throat.

She began nibbling on his ear. "Giving you incentive to hurry up and get us to the plane."

It was the first time Steve had ever driven over the speed limit. Once at the airport, they made their way to Tony's private jet. He grabbed the bags and threw Eva over his shoulder, carrying all three on board. She giggled because it wasn't the traditional way to carry one's wife over the threshold, but she loved that she could make him want her so much, he forgot everything else.

Once inside, the bags were tossed across the plane and Steve's mouth devoured Eva's. He was rough and hungry, and God, she loved it. But they couldn't consummate their marriage like this.

"Baby," she said, fighting for air as he pinned her to the cabin wall. "Stevie, we have to wait until we take off."

"Oh, you are such a tease," he joked, leading her to some seats.

"You wouldn't have me any other way."

As soon as it was safe to move around, Steve had her in his arms and made his way to the onboard bedroom. Both were moaning, their hands ripping and tearing at the offending fabric between them. Eva's back hit the bed and she wrapped her legs around Steve.

God, he swore he had never been so hard in his life. Between her teasing, the vibrations of the plane, and the thought of Eva finally being his forever, it felt as if nothing could make him soften. He kissed down her neck to her breast, his large hand teased her entrance.

"Fuck!" Eva cried out. "Stevie, please!"

"I have to make sure my wife is well prepared," he said against her skin, working his way down.

He kissed her inner thighs. God, if he didn't do something, Eva swore she would erupt into flames. The whole time, his fingers only played with her glistening folds.

Without warning, his mouth was on her. She nearly screamed as his tongue entered her, her silken walls clenching tight. One hand held her leg still while the other pinched and tugged on her clit. She was thrashing on the bed, her hands gripping her hair as she screamed his name.

When the knot in her stomach snapped, Steve helped her ride it out. Once she returned to her body, she pulled Steve up to her and kissed him hard. The taste of herself on his wicked tongue had her clenching her thighs. But it was her turn to play with him.

Eva rolled them over and kissed down his slick body. Just feasting on her had brought him close to the edge. But seeing her kneeling between his legs had him leaking. She licked up from the base and he groaned.

"Evelyn, baby," he said, his hands going to her luscious hair, "you're killing me."

She gave him a small smile before taking his silken head into her hot mouth. He fell back on the bed, moaning as she slowly worked her way to taking all of him in. When he hit the back of her throat, he couldn't take it.

The hold he had on her hair turned hard and he took over. Even when out of control, he was careful with her. His thrusts were hard and brought tears to her eyes, but not once did he hurt her.

"Fuck," he gasped. "Baby, I'm going to- shit, this feels so good."

When he emptied himself down her throat, he held her face to him, the wiry hairs at the base against her nose. She swallowed every drop. She would have done it willingly, but he had been so lost in the moment, he hadn't given her a choice. When he released her, he realized what had happened.

"Evelyn I-" he started, but her hand gently squeezed his thigh to show she was okay.

She looked up at him, cleaning him off. She had loved every moment of it and the puddle dripping from between her legs told him she would do it all over again. Under her ministrations, Steve didn't have time to soften. He pulled her up and rolled so that she was under him.

Lifting one of her legs, he thrust into her hard so that she cried out and clawed his back. He began to thrust with long, sure strokes. There was no going slow, not after what they just did. The coil inside both of them grew tight and stars danced around them. Eva's muscles squeezed Steve tightly, and each thrust or grind put wonderful pressure on her sweet spot.

"Stevie!" she begged as her legs shook and her toes curled. "Don't you dare stop!"

"I'm not stopping until we land," he growled.

He kissed her hard before moving to her neck and nibbling. He marked her over and over. As the serum healed each hickey, he would start it all over again. It was an endless cycle that neither wanted to stop.

Eva went from one orgasm into another, not knowing where one left off and the next began. Steve had taken her on every surface of the bedroom on that plane, his own cum threatening to leak from her hungry core. The couple was slick with sweat, but neither could let go of the other. He tried to go slow, to take breaks, but one look at her and both were so enthralled with their spouse, they had to go again.

Eva had marks all over her body, and Steve had scratch marks up and down his back. Though the evidence of what they had done would fade, they knew they would enjoy remaking them over and over again.

And still, it was not enough. Both were lost in a kaleidoscope of colors, their bodies no longer their own. It wasn't until the pilot told them that they needed to return to their seats and buckle up did they finally finish. They had made love for nearly seven hours, both thanking the serum in their veins for the quick recovery and the stamina.

Eva used her powers to clothe them both and they went back to the main cabin. Both were still sensitive from their wild night. Once alone in the honeymoon suite, Eva removed the magic clothes and they broke in the bed for one last round. It didn't last long and they were exhausted, but they were happy at the new start of their lives. They fell asleep in each other's arms, Steve still sheathed inside Eva, her pulsing core keeping him hard all night long.