Chapter 144

Bucky choked out, "That's not-"

"Don't hide from us, Bubba," Eva said. "We'll listen."

Loki added, "I'm not going anywhere, brother. You aren't losing us."

Bucky looked at his siblings, getting emotional. The moment Odin had given his blessing to Loki and Thor, Bucky had felt his siblings were pulling away from him. He didn't want to be left alone again after regaining a family. He wouldn't survive it a second time.

"Talk to us," Eva encouraged, taking Bucky's hands.

Bucky said, "There's been so many changes lately, and most have been good, but I'm waiting for everything to shatter."

That was the mildest rundown of what was going through his head. He kept imagining Death Widow taking Eva away, and now, he had Odin stealing Loki. These visions had started to invade his nightmares.

Eva gave him a small smile as she replied, "It's good to be cautious, but Loki needs to try for-"

"I wouldn't say need to," Loki interrupted, his eyes rolling, "but I want a father-son relationship with Odin."

Seeing and feeling the love of his siblings, Bucky couldn't help but be comforted by it. It didn't dispel the worry, but knowing that his brother and sister would fight to stay close with him lifted a weight from Bucky's chest.

"I'm sorry," Bucky said, knowing if he waited, the words would never escape his throat.

Loki hugged his brother while saying, "I know you were just looking out for me, and I thank you for that."

Eva joined her brothers, adding, "And we aren't leaving you. Family doesn't abandon family."

Sam tapped Bucky's shoulder so that the dark-haired super soldier turned to the man he loved as he said, "And they aren't the only people in your life, sha."

"I could never forget about you, doll," Bucky said with a smile.

Then, Bucky pulled his fiance into his arms for a kiss. He had to keep in mind that they weren't alone, or he would have had Sam pinned to the wall, his cock deep in his tight hole as Sam begged him for more.

Wanda's smile became mischievous as she said, "As cute as they are, we still need dates for your weddings."

Sam pulled away just for him and Eva to say together, "I want the Fourth of July weekend!" They gave each other a death glare. "The hell? I get that weekend!"

Bucky chuckled and said, "You just had to go and start that up again, didn't you, Wanda?"

"What can I say?" Wanda responded in an unrepentant tone. "I thrive on chaos."