Chapter 130

Steve may be weak at the moment, but he wasn't about to stop protecting his girl. He turned back to his team. Bucky was right. They couldn't let the Death Widow escape.

"Do we still have our weapons," the blond super soldier asked.

"We have one bird still active," Fury said as he joined the Avengers.

Bucky looked over at the only jet that still functioned. The Avengers quinjet.

Tony removed his sunglasses as he remarked, "Terminator, don't even think about it!"

However, the former assassin ignored Tony. Bucky was determined that Nat would never again harm his brother and sister. The entire team ran after him, hoping to catch up to him and stop him from throwing his pardon out the window.

They arrived just in time to see the dark-haired super soldier shutting the hatch and the jet rolling down the runway.

"Buck!" Steve called out, knowing that he would not be able to stop the jet like he had the helicopter so long ago. "Stop!"

"She won't hurt them again," Bucky said over the team's comms.

Eva started to let fear run through her when an idea hit her. Her eyes began to glow and she looked at her remaining sibling.

"Loki!" she called out.

He moved up beside her, taking her hand as his own eyes lit up and he said, "Together."

Without warning, the jet made its way back towards the Avengers and rolled to a stop. Bucky opened the hatch, upset that his brother and sister would stop him. Did they not understand what he had to do? That he was doing this for them?

He began to yell at the pair of magic users, "I was going to-"

But Eva slapped him. The pain of it shocked Bucky into silence. He stared at the deck beneath him, not knowing what to do or say. None of the triplets had ever physically attacked their siblings when they were upset, so it was new territory for them.

"I refuse to lose you!" Eva said, tears falling. "I refuse to let her take one more thing from me!"

The weight of Eva's grief filled Bucky, coupled with Loki's. He opened his mouth to try and speak, but no words came from Bucky's throat. He had only thought of one thing: kill the Death Widow and end his siblings' torment. How did it get so out of hand?