Chapter 36

Sean

Avery peeked out at us from under Victor's coat. "I'm sorry if I ruined the night," she whispered.

"I'm the one who should apologize," Nate said, his head hanging. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you like that. I'd blame it on alcohol, except I don't drink anymore," he gave a bitter laugh. "You were so kind and I guess my emotions got the better of me. I really am sorry, Avery."

She lifted her head slightly, blinking as she looked at him. Her small hand reached out to him and he took it. "I forgive you. Sorry about the slap, I was so startled and confused. I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No more than I earned," he said gently, then kissed the back of her hand before releasing it. He turned to Gabe, "Can I crash in your room tonight? I don't want to go back to mine and just end up fighting more with Iz."

"Of course," Gabe said with a snicker, "You can be the little spoon."

Nate rolled his eyes and playfully said, "I think I may take up drinking again," as Gabe flipped him off.

Avery was just watching all of us when our eyes met. I held my arms out to her and she kissed Victor's cheek then crawled into my lap. "I've missed you," I whispered in her ear."

"I've missed you too," she said, then kissed me just behind my earlobe. Her delicate lips grazed along my skin, making me hard. "I don't want you to go, but I know you have to."

I groaned when her nails lightly scraped along my chest. "You keep doing that, and we're going to give this entire limo a show they won't forget, Itoshii."

She lifted her head, her lips hovering above mine, and asked, "What does that mean?"

I gently pulled her hair from the bun, letting it spill over her shoulders, and whispered, "Beloved. You, Avery, are my beloved," then I crashed my lips against hers. My fingers gripped her hair as I shifted her body to straddle my waist. I could feel her heart beating rapidly as she moaned into my mouth. I didn't give a damn that they were all watching as I quickly unbuckled my pants. In seconds, I had her panties pushed aside as I slammed upward, feeling her warmth engulf me. She cried out as she threw her head back, a vision of beauty. Her eyes were hooded as she gripped my shoulders and began rolling her hips. I could hear the others groan and grumble as they watched her riding me.

The palm of my hand crashed against her ass, making her squeal, "Sean!" By the third swat, she was panting and moaning as her body began to spasm. Her orgasm was damn near violent as I felt mine building. Our mouths crashed together again, our movements becoming desperate as I slammed upward violently, spilling inside of her. She fell against my chest as we attempted to catch our breath.

"Damn that was hot," Silas groaned. Avery giggled and buried her blushing face. Owen handed me a towel as I gently slid out of her, cleaning her, then myself.

Avery made a strangled noise as panic seemed to cover her face, "Oh shite," she muttered.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "Was I too rough?"

She shook her head, "I...I'm not on birth control." My eyes bulged as both Luke and Victor swore. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew, and then...you felt so good and I just..."

I cupped her face, "Shh, just take a breath, Itoshii, it's okay. I'm the one who should apologize. I didn't ask, but you're right, it felt damn good," I smiled.

"But what if..."

"Then we celebrate unless you don't want children now," I replied.

"I want children, I mean, but we are just beginning this relationship. What if you change your mind, or meet someone else?" Her fingers tightened around my arm slightly.